Subject: Spring Career Fair - Call for Volunteers

From: "Oracion, Cathreen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:57:27 -0800

SPRING CAREER FAIR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

Hello.

Whether you are currently looking for a job or internship now or will be
in the near future, the upcoming Spring Career Fair is a great
opportunity to work closely (before and after the large influx of
students) with recruiters and Caltech Alumni, as well as learn more
about their companies and their recruiting process. Your visibility and
helpfulness will better prime them in remembering you. Network! Network!
Network!

If you would like to volunteer for the morning, afternoon, or both
shifts, please e-mail Yvonne at [email-masked] by Monday, January
22, 5 p.m. 

All volunteers will also receive a special gift from the CDC. 

SPRING CAREER FAIR INFORMATION: 

Date: Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2007

Location: Brown Gym

Morning Logistics Team: 
The 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Morning Logistics Team will assist the Career
Development Center with several tasks including meeting and greeting
recruiters, help recruiters set-up their tables, signage, act as liaison
to Career Partners, etc. This shift will include a delightful breakfast.

Afternoon Logistics Team:
The afternoon shift is from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Afternoon
Logistics Team will assist the recruiters by tending recruiters' booths,
packaging recruiters' supplies, act as liaisons to Career Partners,
event tear down, etc. This shift includes a hearty lunch. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
California Institute of Technology 
Career Development Center 
1200 E. California Blvd., MC 359-86 
Pasadena, CA 91125 
626.395.6361 phone 
626.793.9853 fax 
www.career.caltech.edu <http://www.career.caltech.edu/>  
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm