Subject: Feeling down?

From: Tim Kwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:40:17 -0800

Hello friends!

Do you ever feel disappointed?  Sad?  Discouraged?

Take heart, for you are not alone.  Many of us during this time of year 
often feel melancholy due to the extreme pressures exerted on 
us--sometimes from Tech, sometimes from other external issues.

Regardless, our jobs as Christians on this campus is to spread joy and 
light.  Now, I'm not saying that we've gotta be happy all the time.  
Instead, I want all of you to come to Large Group tomorrow night, where 
you'll learn all about dealing with sadness.  This is super-mega-important.

Be sure to bring questions, because the talk will be forum-based, with 
Skippy as a moderator.

Monday Night 1/22
9:30  Avery Library

Again, I urge you all to attend.  Even if you're the happiest person 
EVER, your friends might not be... and the skills you'll gain from 
attending this talk will help you become a more effective witness in Christ.

**Announcements
1)  We had an awesome retreat.  If you didn't go, there's always 3rd 
term =D.  Oh, and if you haven't paid yet, don't forget to!  CCF is 
really low on money right now =\
2)  Frosh prayer every day 5:30PM except Friday at 5PM, RF courtyard
e) Pancakes next Saturday!  Yay for free food! [note that free food is 
irrational]
i)  Tim will shave his head bald [note that this is an imaginary 
announcement]

Come to large group!  Don't be late!!

hugs always [semi-inside-joke-sorta],
timk