Subject: Center for Naval Analyses info session 1/25 and on-campus interviews 1/26

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:20:39 -0800

Center for Naval Analyses Information session

Avery Conference Room (upstairs of Citrus Bistro)

Thursday, January 25th, @ 3:30 pm

Refreshments will be served

We are also conducting on-campus interviews on Friday, January 26 in the
Career Development Center.  We are hiring Masters and PhD candidates for
full-time Research Analysts positions.  The deadline to apply is
Tuesday, Jan 23. All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able
to gain a DOD Clearance.

Come talk to us at the Spring Career Fair, and submit your resume and
unofficial transcript in *MonsterTRAK (www.monstertrak.monster.com/) to
sign up for an interview.

The CNA Corporation is a non-profit institution that operates on the
principle of conducting impartial, accurate, actionable research and
analysis to inform the important work of public sector leaders.  We
offer career opportunities for people with degrees in engineering,
mathematics, economics, physics, chemistry, international relations,
national security, history, and many other scientific and professional
fields of study.

Diverse views, objectivity, imaginative techniques, process driven,
results oriented committed to the common good. Join us. www.cna.org
<http://www.cna.org/> 

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - CNA