Subject: MATHEMATICS_CONFERENCE_ATHENS_GREECE(REMINDER)

From: "ATINER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:17:56 +0200

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON

MATHEMATICS  & STATISTICS
JUNE 11-12, 2007
ATHENS, GREECE

    The Mathematics & Statistics Research Unit of the Athens Institute for 
Education and Research (ATINER) will hold an International Conference in 
Athens, Greece, June 11-12, 2007. The conference website is 
www.atiner.gr/docs/Mathematics.htm

    The registration fee is 250 euro, covering access to all sessions, 2 
lunches, coffee breaks and conference material. Special arrangements will be 
made with local hotels for a limited number of rooms at a special conference 
rate. In addition, a one-day cruise to picturesque Greek Islands and a 
half-day tour to archaeological sites will be organized.

   Currently, there is no room for new submissions to be considered. 
However, if they are some cancellations, good submissions can be added to 
the program. Papers (in English only) from all areas of Mathematics, 
Statistics, and Mathematics Education are welcome. Selected (reviewed) 
papers will be published in a Special Volume of the Conference Proceedings. 
If you think that you can contribute, please send an abstract of about 300 
words, via email only ([email-masked]), before April  11th, 2007 to:  Dr. 
Vladimir Akis, Head, Mathematics & Statistics Research Unit, Athens 
Institute for Education and Research & Professor, Department of Computer 
Science and Department of Mathematics, California State University, Los 
Angeles, USA.

    If you want to participate without presenting a paper, i.e. chair a 
session, evaluate papers to be included in the conference proceedings or 
books, contribute to the editing, or any other offer to help please send an 
email to Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos ([email-masked]), Director, ATINER, 8 
Valaoritou Street, Kolonaki, 10671 Athens, Greece. Tel.: + 30 210 363-4210 
Fax: + 30 210 363-4209 Email: [email-masked]. URL: http://www.atiner.gr/