Subject: Interviewing Workshop - Thursday 1/18

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:40:13 -0800

Are you ready to meet recruiters at the Spring Career Fair next week?
Are you looking for a job?

Interviewing Workshop

Thursday, January 18 (tomorrow)

Noon - 1 PM

Brennen Conference Room (3rd floor, Center for Student Services bldg.)

The workshop will be presented by our career counselor, Jonie Tsuji. You
are welcome to bring your lunch.

If you plan to attend the workshop, please review and complete the STAR
Method for interviewing worksheet:
http://www.career.caltech.edu/resources/handouts/STAR_Interviews.pdf

For our full calendar of upcoming workshops and events, please visit:
http://www.career.caltech.edu/planning/workshops/index.shtml

See you then.

-Will

William Burrell 
Student Recruiting Coordinator 
Caltech Career Development Center 
(626) 395-6361 (626) 793-9853 fax 
http://www.career.caltech.edu <http://www.career.caltech.edu/>