Subject: PortBlue resume drop ends Wednesday 2/7

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:26:19 -0800

PortBlue is hosting an online resume drop until Wednesday, February 7
(tomorrow).  They have full-time and internship Software Engineering
positions available.  Please submit your resume via *MonsterTRAK
(www.monstertrak.monster.com <http://www.monstertrak.monster.com/> ).

PortBlue's tool for rapid development of sophisticated web applications
is unique. Our software developers and product designers enjoy solving
interesting, complex problems, such as multidimensional data
manipulation and weaving programming concepts into a tool designed for
non-programmers.  We are looking for the brightest talent who are
motivated to learn and contribute to building a pioneering company.

At PortBlue, "computer science" is not a euphemism for "programming" -
you'll do much more than that.  Projects include syntax analysis and
definition for multi-dimensional calculations, n-tier performance
analysis of O-R mapping strategies, and technical leadership in the
emerging field of real-time transactional multi-cubes.  You will lead
the effort from research and analysis, to prototypes and pilots, to
advising on production implementation and validating real-world
functionality and performance.

We are proud of our code.  We admire efficient algorithms, extensible
architecture, and solid test coverage.  We refactor our code to keep it
in shape -- we don't like building new features on a rickety platform.
We like readable code, but we won't bug you about where you put your
curly brackets.  We will not be looking over your shoulder as you write
every line of code.  We trust you.  You won't spend years just
implementing some senior engineer's design or writing a bunch of boring
XML files.  You'll get to work on real features and real software, and
you'll get to design much of it yourself.  

You'll be in the company of dedicated people who enjoy what they do.
Join us. http://www.portblue.com/

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - PortBlue