Subject: Everhart Lecture Series Announcement

From: Caltech Directory <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:24:23 -0800

2007 Everhart Lecture Series

Samantha Daly, Graduate Student in Mechanical Engineering

"Metals with Memory: How these amazing materials remember their shape"

Thursday, February 22, 2007, 4-5PM
Guggenheim 101
Refreshments at 3:45PM

The Everhart Lecture Series is a forum to encourage interdisciplinary
interaction among graduate students and faculty, to share ideas about
recent research developments, problems and controversies, and to
recognize exemplary presentation and research abilities. Lecturers
discuss scientific topics at a level suitable for graduate students and
faculty from all fields while addressing current research issues.

For talk abstract please see:
www.its.caltech.edu/~els
-- 
***********************************************
You are receiving this via the Personnel Directory database.  If you 
prefer receiving memos on paper, please email [email-masked] 
or drop a note to Directory 1-71.