Subject: Save the Date! Spring Career Fair is Wednesday, Jan 24th

From: "Oracion, Cathreen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:17:29 -0800

Save the Date! Spring Career Fair is Wednesday, Jan 24th from 10:30 AM
to 2:00 PM in Brown Gym.

Bring copies of your resume and connect with companies!  In addition to
those seeking full-time jobs, we especially encourage freshmen,
sophomores, and juniors to attend and explore summer internship
opportunities.

For a list of companies that are registered to attend the event, please
visit:
http://www2.monstertrak.monster.com/products/cf_employer_list.pl?cfid=32
41.

Many of the companies participating in the event will be conducting
on-campus recruiting events, during the week of January 22nd.  Check
dates and sign-up through *MonsterTRAK.  Don't miss your chance to meet
with these companies!

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "interview Date" range "from 01/22/2007 to 03/31/2007"

8. Remember to also Search Presentations during those dates!

- Cat

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cathreen A. Oracion
Special Projects Administrator

California Institute of Technology

Career Development Center

1200 E. California Blvd., MC 359-86

Pasadena, CA 91125

626.395.6361 phone

626.793.9853 fax

[email-masked]