Subject: Free Online Mathematica "Technical Overview"

From: Pamela Fong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:18:52 -0800 (PST)

Wolfram has a free, one-hour online seminar showing some of the basic
features of Mathematica.  If you've ever wanted to do a simple
calculation or plot, you may have felt intimidated the first time by
the complexity of the workbook interface.  This quick one-hour seminar
makes it look easy and gives a glimpse of other powerful capabilities.
Plus, if you stick around to the end of the seminar, someone will be
there to take questions.

Next scheduled course is January 24.

---Pam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:05:35 -0800
From: "Lucas, Mark J." <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Mathematica training

Take advantage of new certified Mathematica training courses from
Wolfram Education Group. Register today for the online class
"M235: Mathematica Development using Wolfram Workbench," or
"M345: Grid Computing with Mathematica."

Also available are free, live, online seminars to all Mathematica
customers worldwide. Taught by experienced Wolfram Research
staff, these presentations are given weekly. Our current offering
is "S10: A Technical Overview of Mathematica."

See the Wolfram Education Group calendar for class and seminar
registration information:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/calendar

Current classes and seminars include:

M101: A First Course in Mathematica
February 12 and 13	New York, New York
February 26 and 27	San Francisco, California
March 12 and 13		Washington, DC
March 26, 28 and 30	Online Class

M215A: Applied Statistical Analysis: Descriptive and Mathematical
Statistics
January 24		Online Mini-Course

M215B: Applied Statistical Analysis: Regression
January 25		Online Mini-Course

M215A/B: Applied Statistical Analysis with Mathematica
February 15		New York, New York
March 1			San Francisco, California
March 15		Washington, DC

M221: Programming in Mathematica
February 14		New York, New York
February 22 and 23	Online Class
February 28		San Francisco, California
March 14 		Washington, DC
April 12 and 13		Online Class

M235: Mathematica Development using Wolfram Workbench
January 26		Online Mini-Course
February 26		Online Mini-Course
March 23		Online Mini-Course
April 23		Online Mini-Course

M345: Grid Computing with Mathematica
January 30		Online Mini-Course

S10: A Technical Overview of Mathematica (free seminar)
Weekly

See the training calendar for dates and times:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/calendar

Space is limited, so register as early as possible to reserve
your place.

Please send any questions to [email-masked].

----------------

If you wish to change the email address we have on file for you,
please go to:
http://www.wolfram.com/emailchange/?email=[email-masked]&mid=WEG878
954

If you wish to be removed from the Wolfram Education mailing
list, please go to:
http://www.wolfram.com/unsubscribe/?email=[email-masked]&mid=WEG878
954

If you wish to be removed from all Wolfram Research mailing lists,
please visit:
http://www.wolfram.com/unsubscribe/?email=[email-masked]&mid=PMweg8
78954

-----------------

This message was sent to <[email-masked]> by
Wolfram Research Inc., 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL 61820