Subject: Grading on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:29:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
We are going to start grading at noon on the next Monday.

Here is what you decided to grade:

1. Gary, Dan
2. Ben, Clinton
3. Vaibhav, Rupert
4. Mirjana, Todor
5. Brian, Ali

Please send me solutions of the problem you are grading by Sunday and 
I will join them in one file. Each group should decide who is writing 
solutions.

We will have pizza and salad for lunch. Kathy said she will order 
standard pizzas like cheese, pepperoni, vegetarian and some others. If 
you want some special pizza to be on the menu please tell that to 
Kathy.

Best,
Mirjana

---

From: "Gary Lorden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:16:52 -0800