Subject: On now: Our biggest Sun Sale of the year

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:48:19 EST

Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200005F673ACE96030F2229B0

Fast forward to summer during our biggest Sun Sale of the year
Hurry--before the best rooms are gone
 
Don't be left in the cold. Step into sunshine during our Sunny Getaways Sale to take advantage of peak-season deals to these top destinations: 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200006FE73ACE96030F2229B0

-Hawaii: Free nights in the Islands 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200002F973ACE96030F2229B0

-Caribbean: Flight + 4 nights from $503 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200003F873ACE96030F2229B0

-Mexico: Get $100 in resort credit 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200009FB73ACE96030F2229B0

-Florida: Save up to 20% on hotels 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200000FA73ACE96030F2229B0

Sale ends Feb. 19. Search Sunny Getaways Sale 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200009E573ACE96030F2229B0

-----------------------------------------------
Hot deals for the week: 
-----------------------------------------------

Hotels 
 
- Viva Las Vegas: Get a happening hotel from just $52/night! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200006E873ACE96030F2229B0

- Big Apple fun: We'll help you find the perfect New York hotel. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200002EB73ACE96030F2229B0

- Japan in spring: Cherry blossoms by day, the ideal room at night. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0200003EA73ACE96030F2229B0

- Search hotels  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000341573ACE96030F2229B0

Vacation Packages 
 
- Ice hotel: Have a heart-warming time in the stunning Ice Hotel. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000351473ACE96030F2229B0

- Holiday deals: There's still time to book a romantic long weekend. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000321773ACE96030F2229B0

- Golf getaways: Search a variety of well-planned packages. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000331673ACE96030F2229B0

- Search vacation packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000381173ACE96030F2229B0

Cruises 
  
- Biggest Cruise Sale of the year: Don't wait--cabins are going fast! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000391073ACE96030F2229B0

- Last chance for free upgrades: Carnival sale ends soon. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000361373ACE96030F2229B0 

- Last-minute deals: Spontaneity has it rewards. Search deals now. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000371273ACE96030F2229B0

Call 1-888-249-3978 to speak with a Cruise Specialist.

- Search cruises 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000351D73ACE96030F2229B0\

-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000365D73ACE96030F2229B0

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000375C73ACE96030F2229B0

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000302773ACE96030F2229B0
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000312673ACE96030F2229B0

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000385B73ACE96030F2229B0

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000395A73ACE96030F2229B0

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000354873ACE96030F2229B0

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000314B73ACE96030F2229B0

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000324A73ACE96030F2229B0

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000317573ACE96030F2229B0
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000327473ACE96030F2229B0

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000359773ACE96030F2229B0

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000369673ACE96030F2229B0

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000319173ACE96030F2229B0

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000329073ACE96030F2229B0

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000399373ACE96030F2229B0

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000309273ACE96030F2229B0

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000389D73ACE96030F2229B0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000399C73ACE96030F2229B0
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000369F73ACE96030F2229B0

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000379E73ACE96030F2229B0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02000339973ACE96030F2229B0

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_105)(MD: 20070202234819)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37441265_170674730)