Subject: Fwd: FW: Good To Know

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:25:43 +0000

-------------- Forwarded Message: -------------- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] (Sandy & Ken), [email-masked] (Renee), [email-masked] (Matt Mill), [email-masked] (Len & Sam Mathias), [email-masked] (Carol Endy), [email-masked] (Lisa Buday) 
Subject: Fwd: FW: Good To Know 
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:02:38 +0000 

---------------------- Forwarded Message: --------------------- 
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Fwd: FW: Good To Know 
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:23:20 +0000 

Subject: Fwd: FW: Good To Know
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked] (Sandy & Ken), [email-masked] (Renee), [email-masked] (Matt Mill), [email-masked] (Len & Sam Mathias), [email-masked] (Carol Endy), [email-masked] (Lisa Buday)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:02:38 +0000

Subject: Fwd: FW: Good To Know
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:23:20 +0000

Subject: FW: Good To Know
From: "Tammy Gilbert" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ginny" <[email-masked]>, "Dee Dee" <[email-masked]>, "lee" <[email-masked]>, "Lori" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Carol Endy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:11:49 -0500

Potty Queen
3115 Sanatoga Rd.
Pottstown, Pa 19464
610-705-5555
610-705-5556 (fax) 
www.pottyqueen.com
 
  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:59 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: Good To Know

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

I didn't know if Nancy Heimbach passed this on to you or not.  It came from
our basket demonstrator.

[email-masked] wrote:
From: <[email-masked]>
To:
<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<klebi
[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<xrayonfly@dejaz
zd.com>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<p
[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<mickeyc6
[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]
m>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<fioqueen2
@yahoo.com>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<almon
[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<nursereds@
dejazzd.com>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked] m>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>
Subject: Good To Know
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:13:33 -0500

PIN NUMBER REVERSAL (GOOD TO KNOW) 

If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM
machine, you can notify the police by entering your Pin # in reverse. 

For example if your pin number is 1234 then you would put in 4321. The ATM
recognizes that your pin number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in
the machine. 

The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the
robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to help you. 

This information was recently broadcasted on FOX TV and it states that it is
seldom used
because people don't know it exists. 

Please pass this along to everyone possible. 

__________________________________________________

Gayle L. Benfield
Longaberger Home Consultant
1591 Orchard Lane
Boyertown, PA 19512
Phone: 610-367-1592
Fax: 610-369-7724
 
  _____  

No need to miss a message. Get email
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/mail>  on-the-go 
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/mail>  started. 
  _____  

Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo!
<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOAR
fcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=39654
6091>  Mail Q&A for great
<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOAR
fcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=39654
6091>  tips from Yahoo! Answers users.