Subject: Spring Career Fair Handbooks are now available in the Career Development Center

From: "Oracion, Cathreen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:55:39 -0800

Good afternoon!

Spring Career Fair handbooks are now available in the Career Development
Center.  Pick up a copy in advance and become familiar with the
companies participating in the event.  We're located in the Center for
Student Services building (414 S. Holliston Avenue, 3rd floor).

Spring Career Fair is on Wednesday, January 24th from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30
p.m. in Brown Gym.  Bring copies of your resume!

This informal event gives students of all degree levels and postdocs,
the opportunity to gather information about companies, speak to company
representatives about employment opportunities (full-time and
internships), and to drop off resumes. 

For a list of companies participating in this event, please visit
http://www2.monstertrak.monster.com/products/cf_employer_list.pl?cfid=32
41.

Sponsored by the Career Development Center

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cat Oracion

Caltech Career Development Center

1200 E. California Blvd., MC 359-86

Pasadena, CA 91125

626.395.6361 phone

626.793.9853 fax

www.career.caltech.edu