Subject: Vegas rates you won't want to miss

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 00:28:32 EST

Air Jamaica sale: Fly now from $204 roundtrip
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D194D73ACE960308911ED0

Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D144973ACE960308911ED0

Can't miss Vegas hotel deals: Rooms from $55/night 
Hurry--rooms are going fast
 
Escape to Sin City and save big with wallet-friendly rates on hotels and packages. And, enjoy free extras such as spa passes, gaming credits, and more ... for a limited time only!
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D157173ACE960308911ED0

For the best rooms and free extras, book your Vegas deal on Expedia today. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D167073ACE960308911ED0

----------------------------------------------- 
Hot deals for the week: 
----------------------------------------------- 
Hotels 

- Spring's best getaways: Top 25 destinations on sale now! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D107F73ACE960308911ED0

- Washington, D.C.: Stay in our nation's capital from just $70/night. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D117E73ACE960308911ED0

- Jamaica: Search our variety of resorts and hotels, from $75/night. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D177973ACE960308911ED0

Vacation Packages
 
- New Zealand: Go Down Under with a flight + 5 nights from $1,556.  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D187873ACE960308911ED0

- Free nights in Hawaii: Enjoy an extra night, on the house.  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D147B73ACE960308911ED0

- Last-minute deals: Rejuvenate with an Easter weekend getaway.
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D157A73ACE960308911ED0

Cruises 
 
- Cruise sale ends soon: Get away from $189. Hurry--offer ends 2/28.  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D136573ACE960308911ED0

- Disney's $100 onboard credit:  Enjoy magic (and savings) at sea. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D146473ACE960308911ED0

- Last-minute deals: It's not too late to save on a cruise escape.
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D116773ACE960308911ED0

Call 1-888-249-3978 to speak with a Cruise Specialist.

-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D16BA73ACE960308911ED0

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D14A573ACE960308911ED0

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D118C73ACE960308911ED0
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D188F73ACE960308911ED0

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D19A073ACE960308911ED0

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D16A373ACE960308911ED0

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D12D173ACE960308911ED0

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D13D073ACE960308911ED0

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D10D373ACE960308911ED0

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D11D273ACE960308911ED0
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D19DD73ACE960308911ED0

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D15FC73ACE960308911ED0

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D12FF73ACE960308911ED0

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D13FE73ACE960308911ED0

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D19F973ACE960308911ED0

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D10F873ACE960308911ED0

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D16FB73ACE960308911ED0

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D17FA73ACE960308911ED0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to receive 
promotional emails on Expedia.com.
This is a weekly deals newsletter you qualified for based on 
your email preferences. 

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D16E573ACE960308911ED0
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D17E473ACE960308911ED0

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D14E773ACE960308911ED0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center, or call 1-800-Expedia. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0237D15E673ACE960308911ED0

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_112)(MD: 20070223212832)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37487010_173504860)