Subject: Telesis Capital resume drop ends Wednesday, 2/28

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:01:42 -0800

telesis capital llc

Telesis Capital is a fund of hedge funds focused on systematic trading
strategies.  Its objective is to deliver high risk-adjusted returns,
independent of the direction of markets or the returns of other
alternative investments.  The firm was founded in January 2005 by Rishi
R Narang, who has over ten years of FOF / hedge fund management
experience.  The team consists of five investment professionals and
manages $225mm in client assets.

We are looking for a CTO / SR Developer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include development of proprietary software,
database design and administration, integration across SQL, Matlab, MS
office, and proprietary software, management of firm's IT infrastructure
(systems & network administration), participation in quantitative
research, analysis of technological infrastructure of outside
quantitative hedge funds, and participation in Telesis' proprietary
investment process.

If this sounds like something you can do, please apply through our
resume drop on *MonsterTRAK.  

Telesis has grown steadily since launching, and is poised for more rapid
growth in the near term.  We have fostered a work environment that
encourages critical thinking, efficient decision-making, and synergy
among our team members.  Unlike many FOF operators, Telesis is focused
on conducting proprietary research, with a particular near-term focus of
building a risk model for multi-asset-class allocators.  This technology
can be used in a variety of applications, which Telesis capital may
explore upon its completion.  This presents a significant opportunity
for its team, both in terms of stimulating work and financial reward.  
http://www.telesiscapital.com/

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

3. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

4. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

5. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

6. Enter the "Optional company name" - Telesis