Subject: KBC Financial Products info session 1/25 and interviews 2/13

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:18:26 -0800

Interested in a career in finance?? 

KBC Financial Products is a market leading specialist in equity, credit
and fund linked derivatives with a strategic focus on technology and
serving the world's institutional and hedge fund investment community.

We see you as the key to our future. Here, you'll work on assignments
you'd wait years to get your hands and your mind around, anywhere else.
Our business success is built on people with an entrepreneurial spirit
and the curiosity to look outside the norm.

KBC FP invites you to a lunch hosted by the Caltech BEM Club.

Join us for a discussion on how to turn your technical or quantitative
education into a career on Wall St. 

Thursday, January 25

12:00 - 2:00 pm

Baxter, Room 315

Casual dress

We are also conducting interviews in the Career Center on Tuesday,
February 13 for full-time and graduate internship positions.  Submit
your resume and cover letter through *MonsterTRAK by Sunday, Feb 11.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - KBC