Subject: Snooze Your Way to Success

From: Caltech Directory <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:36:34 -0800

Snooze Your Way to Success:
How to Improve Your Sleep Habits
and Identify Possible Sleep Disorders

When: Monday, January 22nd, Noon - 1:00
Where: Caltech Y Lounge

Fatigued?  Pulling a lot of all-nighters?  Is your sleep cycle out of 
phase and you don't know how to fix it?  Interested in optimizing 
your sleep habits?  Then set your alarms for Monday, January 22nd 
from noon to 1:00 and come to Caltech Y lounge!

Tim Cunningham, lead technician at the Huntington Hospital sleep 
disorders center, will talk about how to identify potential problems 
with your sleeping habits, and how you can also identify possible 
sleep problems in your friends and roommates.  This fun and 
informative workshop will cover the most common types of sleep 
disorders in college students, and how you can get the most from your 
sleep.

Work, Sleep, Play-Finding Balance Lecture Series.  Sponsored by the 
Counseling Center.

-- 
***********************************************
You are receiving this via the Personnel Directory database.  If you 
prefer receiving memos on paper, please email [email-masked] 
or drop a note to Directory 1-71.