Subject: Aerospace Corporation on-campus interviews Thursday 2/22

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:18:32 -0800

The Aerospace Corporation is conducting on-campus interviews at Caltech
on Thursday, February 22.   Caltech students and postdocs in engineering
and related fields are encouraged to submit a resume and transcript
through *MonsterTRAK to sign up for an interview.

The Aerospace Corporation, a world leader in the application of space
technology, provides advanced scientific and engineering services for
space and related high technology systems. As an independent, nonprofit
corporation operating a federally funded research and development
center, Aerospace performs objective technical analyses and assessments
for a variety of government, civil, and commercial customers.  
http://www.aero.org/

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Aerospace Corporation