Subject: Reminder: Blue Slip Milkshakes

From: "Lauren Savage" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:54:38 -0800

Come have a yummy milkshake!  Still this Friday, 11:45 AM - 2:00 PM, but on
the Olive Walk.  If you're adventurous enough, you could have a
vanilla-chocolate-strawberry milkshake with gummy bears, Reece's Pieces, and
Oreos.

Also, if you have time, stop by at 2:00 to help wash things, move tables,
etc.  And yoink the last of the ice cream and goodies.

-Lauren

On 2/13/07, Lauren Savage <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> This Friday!
>
> We'll be serving them from 11:45 AM - 2:00 PM across from the bookstore.
> You should stop by, even if you don't get a blue slip.
>
> Also, we don't have anyone signed up for 11:30-12:30 and for 1:30-2:30.
> Email me if you can help (for half an hour or a full hour).
>
> -Lauren
>