Subject: Clone Interactive info session - Monday 2/26 & interviews - Tuesday 2/27

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:30:09 -0800

Code like a world champion. Join a team of computer, vision, and
graphics experts. Bring cutting edge technology to market. The products
you develop will forever change: 1. The television industry; 2.
User-generated content; 3. The game industry; 4. Much more!  (Paparazzi
avoidance training provided.)

Clone Interactive Information Session

Monday, Feb 26

4:00 PM

Brennen Conference Room

Food and drinks provided.

Clone Interactive, a local start-up, invites Caltech students to attend
our information session on Monday, Feb 26.  We are a cutting edge
consumer-facing company developing the tools and technologies that will
revolutionize personalized and user-generated content.

Imagine that the products you create will allow any person with a
digital camera to create a geometrically perfect, photorealistic 3D
digital version of himself or herself in about 1 minute.  Now imagine
what that means to the world.  

The founders of this company include founders and senior executives from
Pandora.com, Disney Imagineering's Virtual Reality Group, GameWorks, and
more.  Company investors include VCs from Silicon Valley and Southern
California, as well as very prominent angel investors from technology
and entertainment.  We are located in South Pasadena.

Sign up through *MonsterTRAK to interview with us on Tuesday, Feb 27.
We are looking for innovative Software Engineers.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to <http://www.monstertrak.com/> http://www.monstertrak.com

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

3. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

4. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

5. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

6. Enter the "Optional company name" - Clone Interactive