Subject: Notification That Your EBill is Ready to View !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:32:23 -0500 (EST)

Log In Now

Pay your Bill

Schedule Auto Pay

View Past Bills

Check for Recent Activity

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for selecting Charter e-Pay!

Your monthly statement for account number 200013966304-1010002 is now available for you to view online!

Please visit Charter e-Pay to view your account, and to take advantage of our convenient payment options.

Payment Options

Charter offers several electronic payment options. By using our safe and secure website, you can be assured that your personal information is protected and your payment will be processed between 24 to 48 hours upon submission.

To make a one-time payment, log in, select 'Charter e-Pay', and click 'Pay Now'! If you're enrolled in Auto Pay, we will automatically pay this on your behalf.
Charter offers the ability to change the way you receive your statement, simply by logging into Charter e-Pay today!

Thanks,

Charter Communications

NOTE: THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS NOT SET UP TO RECEIVE REPLY MESSAGES.

If you have any questions regarding this email notification of your statement, please contact us.

Charter.com | Privacy Policy | Policies | Contact Us

Copyright copy;2005 Charter Communications. All Rights Reserved. Charter, Charter Connect and Charter Get Hooked are among the trademarks of Charter Communications.