Subject: American Express graduate internship resume drop - Monday 1/22

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:08:17 -0800

American Express is a global travel, financial and network services
provider. Founded in 1850, the Company serves individuals with charge
and credit cards, Travelers Cheques and other stored value products. It
also offers financial planning, brokerage services, mutual funds,
insurance, and other investment products.  For more information please
visit our website at www.americanexpress.com
<http://www.americanexpress.com/> 

AMERICAN EXPRESS APPLICATION PROCESS:

In addition to applying via *InterviewTRAK - APPLY ONLINE AT
www.americanexpress.com/campus

- CLICK SEARCH JOBS/APPLY ONLINE
- CLICK SEARCH OPENINGS
- UNDER KEYWORDS - TYPE REQUISITION NUMBER 74386
- SUBMIT TO JOB AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE AND COMPLETE A PROFILE

American Express does not sponsor students on F-1 or J-1 visas who
require company sponsorship for work visas.

Risk Information & Banking (RIB) Manager Internship Program

Graduate Opportunities 2008 Class

American Express is seeking highly qualified graduate candidates for
Risk, Information Management & Banking opportunities. The positions are
based at American Express' corporate headquarters in New York City,
Phoenix and Salt Lake City. These position are open to MBAs, Masters and
PHDs.

Positions are available across Risk, Information Management and Banking.
This includes the Consumer Services Group, lending cards (such as Blue
and Delta co-brand cards), Open Small Business Network (charge, lending
and lines of credit), Corporate Services (large and middle market),
Establishment Services, Global Network Services, and Membership Rewards.