Subject: From AES: New Security Enhancement Will Affect How You Login

From: "American Education Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:07:07 -0800

Why we are contacting you:
We are informing all of our current Account Access holders of our
latest security enhancement and how it will affect the way you log
into your account.

What this means to you:
Our new security feature will provide you with an additional layer
of protection, through enhanced login procedures, including the
use of a personalized Site Image and Caption.

You will know it is really AES that you are doing business with 
and not an imposter when you see your personalized Site Image 
and Caption.

AES will know it is really you by either:
1) identifying the computers you normally use to log into your 
   account or, 
2) asking you a question that only you should know the answer to 

Note: You can also choose whether or not you want AES to remember 
your computer. If we don’t recognize your computer, we’ll ask you a
question that only you should know the answer to in order to verify
your identity.

What actions you need to take:
Nothing right now, however when you log into your account for the 
first time after the security feature is in place, which will be in 
February 2007, you will be prompted to enroll in the new security 
feature by:
· Selecting your personalized Site Image and Caption, which you 
  will then see each time you login, letting you know that it is 
  really us that you are communicating with

· Selecting challenge questions that only you should know the 
  answer to (this will be asked only when we don’t recognize your 
  computer or when we need to verify your identity)

Note: You may also be prompted to select a more secure password 
if your current password is less than a combination of 8 alpha-
numeric characters.

This process only takes a few minutes and will provide your account 
with an added layer of security.

Learn more about the new security feature at the following link:
http://email.aessuccess.org/ct.html?rtr=on&s=i1u,1yxr,37n,drxn,3oj7,f2n1,3g1l

Please Note:  
AES will NOT request you update your account by clicking on a link 
within an email. We will direct you to use your regular method for 
logging into our website, which will then initiate the enrollment 
process.

American Education Services
1200 North 7th Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102-1444

You've received this email because you have an established
business relationship with AES. If you wish to be excluded from 
future email messages, you can unsubscribe at the following link: 
http://email.aessuccess.org/ct.html?rtr=on&s=i1u,1yxr,37n,k1qf,43u1,f2n1,3g1l