Subject: Freshman Midterm Progress Reports for Winter Term

From: "Mawhinney, Kimberley A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:01:14 -0800

It's time again to do freshmen progress reports!  Please log into REGIS
to enter comments for the Freshman Midterm Progress Reports for Winter
Term.   

After logging into REGIS (http://www.registrar.caltech.edu/regis.htm),
navigate through the CIT Adviser or CIT Instructor link to find the
Freshman Progress Reports and select the midterm reporting period for
the term. Please comment on the progress, attendance, attitude, etc, of
each student and press the submit button. If you prefer to continue
using paper for the Freshman Progress Reports, please call (x6354) or
email ([email-masked]) the Registrar's Office and we can provide you
with the paper reports.  Likewise, you may ask your TAs assigned to the
course to complete the report online through their CIT Teaching
Assistant link.  

We ask that you login and complete the report for WI 2006-07 Mid-terms
as soon as the evaluation of the students is complete.  Drop Day for
winter term is February 21st, 2007 and it is important that students
receive course feedback before then.   

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

John F. Hall
Dean of Students &
Acting Vice President for Student Affairs

Barbara C. Green
Associate Dean of Students 

Mary Neary-Morley
Registrar