Subject: Big Deals on Windows Vista PCs

From: Gateway <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:29:10 -0800 (PST)

Save $150 on a Powerful Notebook for Play or Work. 
================================================================ 
 
Gateway(R)       WINDOWS VISTA(TM) IS HERE!(1) 
 
================================================================ 
 
The Most for Your Money. 
 
Featuring a scratch-resistant surface and a brushed-aluminum 
palm-rest inlay, the NX570S Notebook gives you durability, 
performance and value right out of the box. 
 
- Intel(R) Celeron(R) M Processor 430(2) 
- Genuine Microsoft(R) Windows Vista Home Basic(1) 
- Integrated 802.11b/g wireless 
 
$549.99 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Rw.1Ga8.GQGEcU00 
 
*After $150 Instant Savings 
 
See All New Notebook Models Here. 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sy.1Ga8.GYWEcX00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Superior Multimedia Experience. 
 
Our NX860S Notebook is powered by an Intel Pentium(R) Dual- 
Core Processor(2) for a dramatic boost in your mobile multitasking 
performance-perfect for multimedia enthusiasts on the go. 
 
- Cinematic 17" Widescreen display 
- Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium(3) 
 
$799.99* 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0S2.1Ga8.RAEaQ000 
 
*After $100 Instant Savings 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Multimedia Your Way. 
 
Your movies, photos and games come alive on the DX430S Desktop. Plus, 
personalize your PC with Interchangeable Faceplates in Tungsten 
and Brushed Graphite. 
 
- Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium(3) 
- Intel Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor(2) 
- Faceplate and Storage Options 
 
$849.99 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0SA.1Ga8.BbGEaf00 
 
Desktops Starting at $499.99 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0S%5f.1Ga8.EPSEbd00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Are You Ready for Windows Vista? 
 
Get your questions answered with live Microsoft(R) Windows 
Vista(1) Installation Experts at Answers by Gateway(SM) 
 
- 24/7 telephone support 
- Help installing Windows Vista(1) 
- Ways to optimize your system 
 
Thirty minutes for $59.99.(5) 
 
Learn More 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0SI.1Ga8.CRWEbH00 
 
LearnWithGateway(R) offers convenient online classes to enhance your 
Windows Vista(1) experience. 
 
- Organize your digital memories 
- Do more with your music 
- Learn about Windows Vista(1) gadgets 
 
Six-month subscription for $29.99.(6) 
 
Learn More 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0SM.1Ga8.CceEbL00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Gateway(R) and Windows Vista(R) are ready for the future. 
 
- New features of Windows Vista(1) 
- How Gateway(R) and Microsoft will make your transition easy 
- Getting you prepared for Windows Vista(1) now 
 
Learn More 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0SO.1Ga8.DCSEbN00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Order Online Today at Gateway.com or Call 800-758-6148 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0SU.1Ga8.DTOEbT00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Computers -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sa.1Ga8.EVGEbf00 
 
Electronics -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sc.1Ga8.EaaEcB00 
 
Accessories -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Se.1Ga8.FAOEcD00 
 
Software -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sg.1Ga8.FGCEcF00 
 
Services -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Si.1Ga8.FLWEcH00 
 
Gifts -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sk.1Ga8.FRKEcJ00 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Keep Gateway in your inbox. Add [email-masked] to your 
address book. 
 
Limited-time offers subject to change without notice or obligation 
and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices exclude 
shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise indicated. Prices 
reflect all discounts, coupons and other promotions set forth above. 
Offers shown in U.S. dollars, valid for U.S. customers only and 
cannot be combined with contract discounts or other offers. 
 
1 - Not all Windows Vista features are available for use on all 
Windows Vista Capable PCs. All Windows Vista Capable PCs will run the 
core experiences of Windows Vista. Some features in premium editions 
of Windows Vista require additional hardware. All upgrade requests 
must be received by 3/31/07. Upgrade fees may apply. 
 
2 - Celeron, Celeron Inside, Centrino, Core Inside, Intel, Intel 
Core, Intel Inside, Intel SpeedStep, Intel Viiv, Intel Xeon, Itanium, 
Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, the Centrino logo, the Intel 
logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered 
trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United 
States and other countries. Performance may vary. See 
http://www.intel.com for additional information. 
 
3 - Some features available in premium editions of Windows Vista may 
require additional hardware. 
 
4 - Accessible capacity varies; MB = 1 million bytes; GB = 1 
billion bytes. 
 
5 - Purchased minutes expire after 1 year. 
 
6 - Course material purchase and Internet access may be required. 
Gateway training is not offered as vocational or job training. 
 
This is an advertisement e-mail sent by Gateway. If you do not wish 
to receive future e-mails from Gateway, please visit our 
communications preferences page. 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sq.1Ga8.GCGEcP00 
 
(C) 2007 Gateway, Inc. Gateway, Inc. is located at 7565 Irvine Center 
Drive, Irvine, CA 92618-2930. For sales assistance or customer 
service please call 888-888-2074. 
 
Trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of 
Gateway, Inc. in the United States and other companies. All other 
brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of 
their respective companies. 
 
Legal -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Ss.1Ga8.GHaEcR00 
 
Privacy Policy -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Su.1Ga8.GNOEcT00 
 
Copyright -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5OquM..N.D0Sw.1Ga8.GTCEcV00 
 
Ad code: 130215