Subject: Susquehanna International Group information session - Tuesday 2/6

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:40:56 -0800

SIG Information Session

Tuesday, February 6th

4:00 PM

Brennen Conference Room

Free food and beverages provided

Learn about career opportunities at SIG, including:

* Technology Associate

* Assistant Trader

* Quantitative Research Associate

* Summer Internships

Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is one of the largest securities
trading organizations in the United States and has a staff of over 1,200
professionals devoted to institutional sales, trading, research, and
information technology. Formed in 1987 with a staff of 25, SIG has
evolved into a global organization active in the markets of over 20
countries on 5 continents. We currently have offices in Philadelphia,
Bala Cynwyd, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Sydney, and
Dublin.  http://www.sig.com/