Subject: It's time to reserve your spot in the sand

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:31:08 EST

Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F536673ACE96030E544880

Act now: Our Sun Sale ends soon 

It's time to hit the beach--and save big, too! But you must act now; the sun is setting on these amazing deals: 

- Hawaii: Free nights in the Islands 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F546E73ACE96030E544880

- Caribbean: Flight + 4 nights from $503 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F506973ACE96030E544880

- Mexico: $100 in resort credit 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F516873ACE96030E544880

- Florida: Up to 20% savings on hotels 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F576B73ACE96030E544880
  
Hurry! You only have until February 19; Search Sun Sale today. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F586A73ACE96030E544880

-----------------------------------------------
Hot deals for the week: 
-----------------------------------------------

Hotels 
 
- Hawaii hotels from $120: Find respite between beach and luau.  http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F579F73ACE96030E544880

- Homerun deals: Score great rates for spring training fun. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F589E73ACE96030E544880

- Greece getaways: Room with a view ... wake up to the Acropolis. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F549973ACE96030E544880

- Search hotels  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F559873ACE96030E544880

Vacation Packages 
 
- Ski savings: Great rates from Aspen to Whistler, and more! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F519B73ACE96030E544880

- Disney Parks deals: Plan your magical memories on Expedia. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F529A73ACE96030E544880

- Long-weekend savings: Turn a 3-day weekend into a real vacation. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F508573ACE96030E544880

- Search vacation packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F518473ACE96030E544880

Cruises 
  
- Biggest Cruise Sale of the year: Don't wait--cabins are going fast! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F588773ACE96030E544880

- Free onboard extras and coupon book: On Royal Caribbean. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F598673ACE96030E544880

- Last chance for free upgrades: Carnival sale ends in a few days. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F548173ACE96030E544880

Call 1-888-249-3978 to speak with a Cruise Specialist.

- Search cruises 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F558073ACE96030E544880\

-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F56C073ACE96030E544880

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F53C373ACE96030E544880

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F59AA73ACE96030E544880
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F59D573ACE96030E544880

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F51CE73ACE96030E544880

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F57C973ACE96030E544880

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F53FF73ACE96030E544880

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F54FE73ACE96030E544880

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F50F973ACE96030E544880

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F51F873ACE96030E544880
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F57FB73ACE96030E544880

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F401A73ACE96030E544880

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F480573ACE96030E544880

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F490473ACE96030E544880

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F460773ACE96030E544880

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F470673ACE96030E544880

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F420173ACE96030E544880

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F430073ACE96030E544880
-----------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F400373ACE96030E544880
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F410273ACE96030E544880

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F490D73ACE96030E544880
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0204F400C73ACE96030E544880

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_106)(MD: 20070210113108)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37456185_171650105)