Subject: Larg Group!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:29:38 -0800 (PST)

Hey0z0rz0rz0rz everyonez0rz!

How much do you really know about the social injustices of the world? 
Or what about the efforts that various organizations are taking in order
to rescue those in trouble?

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, come to large group and get an
update on what's REALLY going on in the world.

Peter Liu's gonna speak--you really don't want to miss this!

Avery Library
9:30pm Monday Jan. 15

Yay!

**Important announcement**
SIGN UP FOR THE RETREAT!!!  Last day to sign up is Tuesday!
Price is something like $50, methinks...?  For a 2-night thing, that's
pretty good.  Yay!
**End important announcement**

have a fun MLK Holiday and don't forget about Large Group!!

LGC timk