Subject: Alternative Spring Break Info Meeting - Tuesday - 4PM - Catlech Y

From: Caltech Directory <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:00:47 -0800

Alternative Spring Break Info Meeting - Tuesday - 4PM - Catlech Y

What are you doing for spring break? Want to see a new place? 
Experience a new culture? The Y is offering four and five day trips 
to Mexico and Owens Valley California doing construction and 
environmental rehabilitation work. The Y will be hosting an 
informational meeting next Tuesday the 13th at 4:00 PM in the Y 
multipurpose room, to discuss details.

Alternative spring break is a great opportunity to make new friends, 
see some place new, learn about your self, and make a difference in 
the community.  Space is limited - Don't miss out.

What- Alternative Spring Break to Mexico and Owens Valley

When- Informational meeting next Tuesday, Feb. 13 - 4:00 PM in the Y 
multipurpose room

-- 
***********************************************
You are receiving this via the Personnel Directory database.  If you 
prefer receiving memos on paper, please email [email-masked] 
or drop a note to Directory 1-71.