Subject: KBC Financial Products resume drop - ends Tuesday, Feb 13

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:10:01 -0800

Interested in a career in finance?? 

KBC Financial Products is hosting an online resume drop for full-time
and internship positions.  Submit your resume and cover letter through
*MonsterTRAK by Tuesday, Feb 13.

KBC is a market leading specialist in equity, credit and fund linked
derivatives with a strategic focus on technology and serving the world's
institutional and hedge fund investment community.

We see you as the key to our future. Here, you'll work on assignments
you'd wait years to get your hands and your mind around, anywhere else.
Our business success is built on people with an entrepreneurial spirit
and the curiosity to look outside the norm.
http://www.kbcfp.com/careers/campus/

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - KBC