Subject: Schlumberger info session 1/24 and on-campus interviews 1/25 & 1/26

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:55:23 -0800

Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to
deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas
companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our
research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products,
services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and
environmentally sound manner.  We invite you to explore the world of
Schlumberger at our website: http://www.slb.com <http://www.slb.com/> 

We invite all students in any Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics,
Geology, Geophysics, Materials Science, Mathematics, Mechanical
Engineering, or Physics discipline to attend our information session
after the Spring Career Fair.

Wednesday, Jan 24

4:00 PM (shortly after the career fair)

Avery Library

Refreshments will be served.

In addition to meeting us at the career fair, sign up on *MonsterTRAK to
interview with on Thursday 1/25 or Friday 1/26.  Deadline to sign up is
Tuesday, 1/23!

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Schlumberger