Subject: Applied Signal Technology Open House - Thurs Feb 15

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:57:05 -0800

Applied Signal Technology

Engineering Open House

Thursday, February 15, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. 

At our Sunnyvale campus

* On-site interviews with hiring managers from these business areas:
Multichannel Systems - Wireless Communication Systems - Business
Development

* Special guest speaker: John Treichler, Chief Technical Officer and
company co-founder

* Other event happenings: Door prize raffle - Benefits information -
Food and drinks

Current Openings:

FPGA Design Engineer * Senior System Engineer * Software Engineers * SW
Database Application Engineer * System Engineering/DSP Lead

You must be pre-registered to attend. Complete the online
pre-qualification form TODAY at www.appsig.com/openhouse.htm to receive
your invitation to the event.

U.S. citizenship is required for all engineering positions. Security
clearance is a plus.

Visit our website at www.appsig.com <http://www.appsig.com/>  for full
details.