Subject: Raytheon info session 2/8 and interviews 2/9

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:18:48 -0800

Raytheon invites Caltech students and Postdocs to attend our information
session Thursday, February 8th.  

Thursday, February 8th

3:30 PM

Brennen Conference Room

Appetizers and drinks will be served

They are also hosting on-campus interviews in the Career Center on
Friday, February 9th.  All students and postdocs in an Engineering
discipline, Math, and Physics are invited to sign-up. Due to the need
for Security Clearance, US Citizenship is required.

To sign-up for an interview, please submit your resume and unofficial
transcripts through *MonsterTRAK (www.monstertrak.monster.com/).

Company Description:

Raytheon Company is a global leader in defense electronics and complex
integrated information systems. We are focused on defense, government
and commercial electronics, and business aviation and special mission
aircraft. The company is well positioned for growth in missile defense,
intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; precision strike;
homeland security and technical services. Raytheon is also positioning
its technologies to meet evolving high-growth commercial markets.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Raytheon