Subject: Caltech / MIT Spring eFair starts Monday, February 19th!

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:36:32 -0800

The Caltech/MIT Spring eFair opens tomorrow!

Caltech and MIT have teamed up with Columbia and Cornell University to
present the 7th annual online Spring eFair!  Employers from across the
nation have listed full-time and internship opportunities in science,
engineering, and business in anticipation of your resume.

The eFair is open from Monday, Feb 19th to Friday, Mar 2nd.  Over 180
companies are participating, with over 600 job listed!

How to participate:

The eFair is open for all divisions and degree levels - Registered users
can login to *MonsterTRAK, submit their username and password, and then
select the Massachusetts Institute of Technology eFair logo in the right
frame to enter the eFair.  

*If you have not yet registered with MonsterTRAK, it's easy to do.

1.                   Login to http://www.monstertrak.com
<http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2.                   In the "Get Started Here" box, select California
and California Institute of Technology

If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].

3.                   Click on Register/Upload Resume.

4.                   Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

5.                   Select the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
eFair logo from the main menu.

If you have previously registered with MonsterTRAK and need help
retrieving your username or password, you can select the Forgot Password
link to be emailed that information, or contact me directly.

Thanks.  We look forward to your participation.  Please contact me if
you have any questions or problems using the eFair.

-Will

William Burrell

Recruiting Coordinator

Caltech Career Development Center

1200 E. California Blvd., MC 359-86

Pasadena, CA 91125

(626) 395-6361 (626) 793-9853 fax

http://www.career.caltech.edu <http://www.career.caltech.edu/>