Subject: It's your turn to solve HW

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:30:28 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
It seems that HW2 is posted on the web (in handouts-I'll ask Kristy to
change it). 
It looks like that this is the old HW2 so you probably don't need to
solve anything. In any case please send the solutions by Wednesday.
See you tomorrow,
Mirjana

---

From: "Rupert W. Venzke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:23:56 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reminder.  I'll take a look at the HW in the meanwhile.

Rupert

---

From: Vaibhav Suresh Gadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:46:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey Rupert

   I will take a look at the homework and look through last year
solutions. If there is a lot to change from last year we shall split it up
between us accordingly

          vaibhav

---

From: Vaibhav Suresh Gadre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rupert

   The homework looks identical from last year, let me know if you notice
that its not so :)

        vaibhav