Subject: Career Center needs your feedback (prizes included)

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:58:42 -0800

Universum would like to compare Caltech students' opinions about
employers to the opinions of students from peer universities.  This
information will help the Career Center plan future programs, and gives
employers feedback regarding what is important to you. 

As an added incentive, thirty (30) survey participants from Caltech will
have the option of:
1) Donating life-saving vaccine to children in developing countries 
2) Having your carbon footprint removed by off-setting 150 lb of CO2 
3) Donating $5 to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, or   
4) Receiving a $5 gift certificate from GiveFun.com

Complete the survey and you will also be entered for a raffle to win
airline tickets worth $750, iPod nanos, and gift certificates ($250-$50
denominations) for travel, sports tickets, cultural events, restaurants
and more! 
  
Please take a few minutes to fill out the online questionnaire at:
www.universumsurvey.com/ug07

Thanks.

-Will

William Burrell

Recruiting Coordinator

Caltech Career Development Center

(626) 395-6361 (626) 793-9853 fax

http://www.career.caltech.edu <http://www.career.caltech.edu/>