Subject: Mathematica training

From: Wolfram Education Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:56:49 -0600

Take advantage of new certified Mathematica training courses from 
Wolfram Education Group. Register today for the online class 
"M235: Mathematica Development using Wolfram Workbench," or 
"M345: Grid Computing with Mathematica."

Also available are free, live, online seminars to all Mathematica 
customers worldwide. Taught by experienced Wolfram Research 
staff, these presentations are given weekly. Our current offering 
is "S10: A Technical Overview of Mathematica."

See the Wolfram Education Group calendar for class and seminar 
registration information: 
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/calendar

Current classes and seminars include:

M101: A First Course in Mathematica
February 12 and 13	New York, New York
February 26 and 27	San Francisco, California
March 12 and 13		Washington, DC
March 26, 28 and 30	Online Class

M215A: Applied Statistical Analysis: Descriptive and Mathematical Statistics
January 24		Online Mini-Course

M215B: Applied Statistical Analysis: Regression
January 25		Online Mini-Course

M215A/B: Applied Statistical Analysis with Mathematica
February 15		New York, New York
March 1			San Francisco, California
March 15		Washington, DC

M221: Programming in Mathematica
February 14		New York, New York
February 22 and 23	Online Class
February 28		San Francisco, California
March 14 		Washington, DC
April 12 and 13		Online Class

M235: Mathematica Development using Wolfram Workbench
January 26		Online Mini-Course
February 26		Online Mini-Course
March 23		Online Mini-Course
April 23		Online Mini-Course

M345: Grid Computing with Mathematica
January 30		Online Mini-Course

S10: A Technical Overview of Mathematica (free seminar)
Weekly

See the training calendar for dates and times:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/calendar

Space is limited, so register as early as possible to reserve
your place.

Please send any questions to [email-masked].

----------------

If you wish to change the email address we have on file for you,
please go to:
http://www.wolfram.com/emailchange/?email=[email-masked]&mid=WEG878954

If you wish to be removed from the Wolfram Education mailing
list, please go to:
http://www.wolfram.com/unsubscribe/?email=[email-masked]&mid=WEG878954

If you wish to be removed from all Wolfram Research mailing lists, 
please visit:
http://www.wolfram.com/unsubscribe/?email=[email-masked]&mid=PMweg878954

-----------------

This message was sent to <[email-masked]> by
Wolfram Research Inc., 100 Trade Center Dr., Champaign, IL 61820