Subject: Math Dept Social Hour

From: "Carreon, Kathleen A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:16:16 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm organising an informal social hour for math grad students.
It's this Friday in the Athenaeum bar - we'll meet at 5pm at the
entrance to the math department and head out from there.

It might be useful to bring along some cash if you're not an Ath member,
as you'll need to order through me or anyone else who's a member.

If you're considering coming along, you could email me, to help estimate
numbers.

Hopefully I'll see many of you tomorrow,

Nahid
([email-masked])

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:09:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

We'll be meeting again this Friday at 5pm at the math department 
entrance and then head on to the Ath.

See you then,

Nahid