Subject: [Catalinaresidents] Green Dumpster; Superbowl Party; Movie Night

From: Arthur Fitzmaurice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:34:04 -0800

January 31, 2007
Volume 1, Issue 5

(1)  Holliston Parking Lot Dumpster
(2)  Superbowl Party
(3)  Movie Night

-----

(1)  Holliston Parking Lot Dumpster

You may have noticed that the dumpster in the Holliston Parking
Lot was overflowing with trash.  Fortunately, it has been emptied.
***Please do not put any trash in it in the future.*** This is meant
for green waste only during Housing construction projects. We
thank you for your patience in allowing this additional dumpster to
be in the parking lot and for doing your part to keep the area clean.

-----

(2)  Superbowl Party

Sunday, February 4, 2007
3:00pm (kickoff at 3:25)
Central Catalina Rec Room

Colts vs. Bears.  Can Peyton finally get a ring?  Come watch the
biggest game of the year with all of your friends.  Or, just laugh at
the commercials.  Non-alcoholic beverages and food will be served
for the biggest game of the year.

-----

(3)  Movie Night
Sunday, February 18, 2007
7:00pm - 9:00pm
South Catalina Rec Room

Grab life by the (dodge)ball.  A group of misfits enter a Las Vegas
dodgeball tournament in order to save their cherished local gym from
the onslaught of a corporate health fitness chain.  Starring Vince
Vaughn and Ben Stiller.  Snacks will be served.

As always, feel free to contact the Resident Associates at [email-masked].
Or, Arthur can be reached at [email-masked], at 626-796-0439, or in
bldg. 450, apt. 105, and Andy can be reached at [email-masked],
at 626-232-8800, or in bldg. 430, apt. 301.

We wish you the best in the new year!

Sincerely,

Arthur Fitzmaurice, Resident Associate
Andy Downard, Resident Associate
Juan Balcazar, Housing Manager

----------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.
----------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Catalinaresidents mailing list
[email-masked]
https://utils.its.caltech.edu/mailman/listinfo/catalinaresidents