Subject: SURF Letter of Recommendation

From: "Christopher Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:17:32 -0800

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to write a letter of
recommendation for me for my SURF application.  I apologize for the
short notice, as these applications are due next Thursday.  I can
provide you with a brief resume or something of the sort if you feel
it would help.

The form is here:
http://www.surf.caltech.edu/applicants/application/2007_CIT_Rec_Form.pdf

Thank you for your help and consideration,
Christopher

---

From: "Christopher Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:09:21 -0800

Hello again,

I'm sorry that I have not responded sooner.  The SURF deadline is
tomorrow, so I figured I would give you the closest thing to a resume
I have, in case it helps.  Thanks again for writing a recommendation
for me!

~Christopher

On 2/14/07, Rupert W. Venzke <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Sure, I can definitely write a letter of recommendation.  How soon exactly
> would you need to receive it by?  Also, it would help me a lot if you have
> a brief resume written up, although at the same time there is no
> obligation to do so if you haven't put one together already.  Please
> remind me later on closer to the deadline if you have not heard from me.
> Have a good afternoon.
>
>
> Rupert
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Christopher Watson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >