Subject: Limited time: Save big on the tranquil Caribbean

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:16:18 EST

Hawaii fare sale Act now—sale ends Jan. 31
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030503273ACE96030C3994F0
Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030573E73ACE96030C3994F0

Caribbean vacations—when cares slip away
Enjoy great rates when you book now! 
 
During our Sunny Getaways Sale, flight + 4 nights to the Caribbean starts at just $503 ... making now the perfect time to escape. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030582673ACE96030C3994F0

This offer won't last! Shop the Caribbean specials today. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030532173ACE96030C3994F0-----------------------------------------------
Hot deals for the week: 
-----------------------------------------------

Hotels 
 
- Austin: After a day in the live music capital of the world, retire to the perfect hotel. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030512C73ACE96030C3994F0

- 20% off Europe, limited time only: Flight + 4 nights from just $542. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030582F73ACE96030C3994F0

- Head's up: Spring Training is around the corner. Plan now to be there! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030592E73ACE96030C3994F0
 
- Search hotels  
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030552973ACE96030C3994F0 
 
Packages 
  
- Ski deals: Enjoy up to 25% off your hotel, if you book before Feb. 2. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030562873ACE96030C3994F0

- Aloha specials: Act now for great flight + hotel packages to Hawaii. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030522B73ACE96030C3994F0

- Visit Rio: Plan now to see the celebrated Carnaval. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030532A73ACE96030C3994F0

- Search packages  
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030525573ACE96030C3994F0
 
Cruise 
  
- Cruise Getaways Sale: Act now! The best cabins are going fast. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030535473ACE96030C3994F0

- Free upgrades and onboard credit: For a limited time, only on NCL. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030505773ACE96030C3994F0

- Free onboard extras: Now with Royal Caribbean. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030515673ACE96030C3994F0

- Search cruise  
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030565173ACE96030C3994F0
-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030589173ACE96030C3994F0

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030599073ACE96030C3994F0

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030517B73ACE96030C3994F0
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030527A73ACE96030C3994F0

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030539F73ACE96030C3994F0

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030549E73ACE96030C3994F0

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030588C73ACE96030C3994F0

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030558F73ACE96030C3994F0

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030568E73ACE96030C3994F0

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030528973ACE96030C3994F0
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W0RT02030538873ACE96030C3994F0

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203054AB73ACE96030C3994F0

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203055AA73ACE96030C3994F0

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203055D573ACE96030C3994F0

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203056D473ACE96030C3994F0

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203053D773ACE96030C3994F0

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203054D673ACE96030C3994F0

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203059D173ACE96030C3994F0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203050D073ACE96030C3994F0
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203057D373ACE96030C3994F0

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203058D273ACE96030C3994F0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203056DD73ACE96030C3994F0

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_101)(MD: 20070126181618)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37437115_169734654)