Subject: Review your recent purchases at Amazon.com!

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 2007 02:33:17 -0800

Dear Rupert William Venzke,

Thank you for your recent purchases from Amazon.com.

We invite you to submit a review for the products you purchased. Your input 
will help other customers choose the best products and help Amazon.com 
continually improve the customer experience.

It's easy to submit a review--just click the link below the product.

Chess Combinations Encyclopedia 	(purchased on 12/14/2006) 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/write-a-review.html/ref=cm_rev_emailcr_p1_c4398540_add_1_t?asin=B0009P57LS&customerID=AMJRTUD71K5IC 

High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player) 	(purchased on 12/14/2006) 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/write-a-review.html/ref=cm_rev_emailcr_p1_c4398540_add_2_t?asin=1880685108&customerID=AMJRTUD71K5IC 

Need help? 

If clicking the links above doesn't work, you can review your products by 
following these simple steps: 
1. Go to Amazon.com and navigate to the product. 
2. In the "Customer Reviews" section, click the "Write an online review" 
link or the "Be the first to review this item" link.

Sincerely, 
Amazon.com

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not 
receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the 
opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/19zHtCtX7eK2RLE-GkqCciGTzZBYS00ucDzsdMUeRtSI

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; 
however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.

(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.

Reference 4398540

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]