Subject: Great deals on last-minute flights on Expedia!

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:36:25 EST

Last-minute travel?
Save a bundle on Expedia
See details
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C24FC73ACE96030FC89530

Expedia Web fares 
Great deals on last-minute flights 
 
Traveling on short notice? Save a bundle with an Expedia Web fare! Get great rates on last-minute domestic and international flights and forget about those sky-high prices.
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C21FF73ACE96030FC89530

Visit Expedia for great deals on last-minute flights 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C22FE73ACE96030FC89530

Check out these last-minute Expedia Web fares: 
 
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas $113+
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C28F973ACE96030FC89530 
 
- Boston to Ft. Lauderdale $181+
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C29F873ACE96030FC89530 
 
- Chicago to New York $124+
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C25FB73ACE96030FC89530 
 
- New York to Miami $199+ 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C26FA73ACE96030FC89530 
 
See more routes and low prices. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C25E573ACE96030FC89530 
 
Get the Best Price. Guaranteed.
See details
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C26E473ACE96030FC89530

============================================================

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
See full Terms and Conditions.
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C23E773ACE96030FC89530

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements 
from us, please click here. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C24E673ACE96030FC89530

Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to 
respond to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've 
experienced any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia 
e-mail list, click here for personalized help. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C29E173ACE96030FC89530

CONTACT US
To contact us or send feedback, please click here or contact 
us via postal mail at the physical address of the originating 
mailer: 
Expedia, Inc., Attn: EMC Team
3150 139th Avenue SE
Bellevue, WA 98005 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C20E073ACE96030FC89530

For additional assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer 
Support Center. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT0203C27E373ACE96030FC89530

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult, economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates, availability, and departure city. Additional taxes, fees, and charges may apply. Airfare is subject to, without limitation: (1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges; (3) Federal Excise Tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment; (4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14 per roundtrip for domestic flights beginning or ending in Alaska or Hawaii; and (5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking). A segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. 

(EMID: CM_FS_01_024)(MD: 20070129113625)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37434540_170058210)