Subject: From Amazon.com: Hits & Classics as Low as $5.97

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jan 2007 03:38:27 -0800

Hits & Classics as Low as $5.97 
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pe_4620820_txt_1/?node=236417011

 Dear Amazon.com Customer,

 As someone who has purchased oldies, you might like to know about our 
selection of albums by favorite artists like Al Green, the Beach Boys, 
and Ricky Nelson. Take advantage until February 12 of sale prices as 
low as $5.97.

  Shop now
 http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pe_4620820_txt_2/?node=236417011

 ----------------------------------------------------
 Genres in Our Hits & Classics as Low as $5.97 Event
 ----------------------------------------------------

    Alt/Indie CDs ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_4620820_txt_3/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000046931 
)

    More Jazz CDs ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_4620820_txt_4/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000046991 
)

    More Classic Vocalists ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_4620820_txt_5/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000047031 
)

    More Pop CDs ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_4620820_txt_6/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000047001 
)

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]
We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather 
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit 
the opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/185YSdC5b4sddqqM7J10aqQfDl1h7Q1UaEfI4ih9oqlw
Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was 
sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit 
Amazon.com.
(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.
Reference 4620820