Subject: Freshman PR, HW5 Solutions, Late midterms

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:41:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I sent this email around 1pm today, but I think it din't go through. I
don't know if webmail didn't worked or it was something else. Here it is
again. 

Hello,
Here are the solutions to HW5. They are the same from the previous year
except that I have shortened the unreasonably long solution to Problem1.

Also, I need all of you to fill out the Freshman Progress Report today.
We are already behind since our midterm was after the Midterm
Examination Period. You have to decide about the grade by yourself
(maybe you don't have to give +/- grades). Dan, you have to fill out the
report for Philip Leszczynski. He was granted an extension and he turned
in his midterm yesterday. Try to find what his score is (I know he
scored 10 on Problems 1 and 4) and then fill the report.

There are 3 late exams that I know about, but there might be more. We
should grade them as soon as possible. Go to the secretaries and grade
your problem.

We have three HWs left so we have new groups of graders. I have taken
into account your conflicts and your preferences and here are the groups:

HW 5: Clinton, Mirjana, Todor
HW6: Vaibhav, Ban, Dan
HW7: Rupert, Brian, Ali, Clinton

In case it turns out that HW6 is going to be longer than HW 7 we can ask
Rupert to grade HW6.

Best,
Mirjana