Subject: Microsoft resume drop 2/5 & Tech Talk 2/15

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:52:13 -0800

Microsoft

Know Your Options

Microsoft is looking for Caltech students interested in Software
Development Positions.  They are conducting an online resume drop ending
Monday, Feb 5 in preparation for their on-campus interviews next week.
Please sign up through *MonsterTRAK.

Also next week - Come learn about Microsoft as a company, where we're
going and why we need your help!

Microsoft Tech Talk

Thursday, Feb 15

4:00 PM

Brennen Conference Room

Food and drinks served.

For more information: www.microsoft.com/college

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Microsoft