Subject: Spring Registration Is Now Open Today through March 9, 2007

From: "Mawhinney, Kimberley A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:20:36 -0800

Online enrollment for the spring term 2006-07 begins today, Thursday,
February 22, 2007 at 8:00am. The enrollment period will end on Friday,
March 9, 2007. Advisors will be able to approve schedules on an on-going
basis. Students are being urged to complete their registration early to
allow time for consultation with their adviser.

If you do not find your professor listed for a research section, please
contact Tess Legaspi at [email-masked] or at extension 6297 and she
will create the appropriate section for you. 

The current status of the REGIS system, along with a login link, can be
found at http://www.registrar.caltech.edu/regis.htm.

If you have forgotten your REGIS logon or need to have your REGIS
password reset, please contact the IMSS CARE Desk at extension 3500
(on-campus) or 626 395-3500 (off-campus) or email them at
[email-masked].

Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------
Office of the Registrar
California Institute of Technology
Phone: 626 395-6354
Email: [email-masked]