Subject: Act now: Cruise Getaways Sale in full swing

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:58:54 EST

On now: 2007 Cruise Getaways Sale
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2900273ACE96030D6E7CD0

It's here: 2007 Cruise Getaways Sale
Shop the sale
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2980D73ACE96030D6E7CD0

For the best deals, book early! 
Put a cruise on your horizon with amazingly low prices and enjoyable offers, including free extras and onboard credit.
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2990C73ACE96030D6E7CD0
 
Save on vacations to Alaska, Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, and more. Act now--at these fantastic rates, cabins are going fast! Shop the cruise sale 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2960F73ACE96030D6E7CD0
 
Norwegian Cruise Line Free upgrades and up to $150 in onboard credit
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2970E73ACE96030D6E7CD0 
 
Carnival Free upgrades
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2930973ACE96030D6E7CD0 
 
Royal Caribbean Up to $200 off, or free onboard extras
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2940873ACE96030D6E7CD0 
 
Disney Save up to $487 per person
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2900B73ACE96030D6E7CD0 
 
Princess Up to $100 in onboard spending
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2910A73ACE96030D6E7CD0 
 
See more cruise specials! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2913573ACE96030D6E7CD0

Sunny Getaways Sale on now
Enjoy free nights or up to $100 in resort credit 
 
Our Sunny Getaways Sale features special offers at top tropical resorts in Hawaii, Mexico, Florida, and the Caribbean.

Save today on flight + hotel packages. Shop Sunny Getaways Sale! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2923473ACE96030D6E7CD0

2007 Passport requirements
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2993773ACE96030D6E7CD0
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE

If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2903673ACE96030D6E7CD0
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2953173ACE96030D6E7CD0

CONTACT US 

To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2963073ACE96030D6E7CD0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020A2933373ACE96030D6E7CD0

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 

Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(c)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

(EMID: CM_M_01_003)(MD: 20070116205854)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37428494_168333180)