Subject: Tutoring Service opportunity

From: "Career Development Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:15:52 -0800

The following request was received by our office today. 
If you are interested, please contact the individual listed below.
============================================================
Tutoring Service seeks in-home tutors

Apple Home Tutoring Plus is a new in-home tutoring service. We're
looking for tutors in all academic subjects  K-12 for Pasadena, San
Marino, South Pasadena and surrounding areas. All of our tutors are
independent contractors with at least a Bachelor's Degree. Compensation
is open and our tutors decide what areas they want to work in and when
they want to work. Please email your resume to Elle Kauffman at
[email-masked] or call 626-359-0240.
============================================================ 

Have a great day.

Caltech Career Development Center 
(626) 395-6361 phone 
http://www.career.caltech.edu

============================================================ 
You have received this email because you are on the Career Center
tutoring distribution list. 
If you do not wish to receive non-tutoring opportunity information,
please reply to this email 
with "Tutoring Only" in the subject line.