Subject: Re: exam

From: Tonci Crmaric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:49:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Rupert,

Sounds good; I'll pick the exam up from my mailbox and will grade it and
return it to yours mailbox today.

By the way, was it possible to get Chris Beck's grade to registrar's on
time? You remember this case, he submitted late and you and me graded our
parts and you asked Joel to send you his grading scheme as he wasn't in
the town.

Tonci

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Rupert W. Venzke wrote:

>
> Hi Tonci,
>
> I forgot to mention something before, but there's still one late exam to
> grade from last term.  We need to grade it by Wednesday this week I guess.
> Will you be around today or tomorrow sometime?  If I do not see you
> around, I will put the exam booklet in your mailbox this afternoon.  Have
> a good morning.
>
>
> Rupert
>