Subject: Amazon.com recommends Doyle Brunson's Super System II and more

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 2007 06:07:16 -0800

Rupert William Venzke, Amazon.com has new recommendations for you based on 
items you purchased or told us you own.

In this message:
* Doyle Brunson's Super System II
* Ace on the River: An Advanced Poker Guide
* Kill Phil: The Fast Track to Success in No-Limit Hold 'em Poker 
Tournaments
* Championship Omaha (Championship)
* Real Poker II: The Play of Hands
* Winning 7-Card Stud: Transforming Home Poker Chumps into Casino Killers
* Winning Texas Hold'em: Cash Game Poker Strategies for Players of All 
Skill Levels
* How Good Is Your Pot-Limit Hold'Em?

. . .

We recommend: Doyle Brunson's Super System II
by Doyle Brunson
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1580421369/ref=pe_ar_x11580421369

List Price: $34.95
Price: $23.07
You Save: $11.88 (34%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Ace on the River: An Advanced Poker Guide
by Barry Greenstein
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0972044221/ref=pe_ar_x20972044221

List Price: $25.00
Price: $16.50
You Save: $8.50 (34%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Kill Phil: The Fast Track to Success in No-Limit Hold 'em 
Poker Tournaments
by Blair Rodman
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0929712242/ref=pe_ar_x30929712242

List Price: $24.95
Price: $16.47
You Save: $8.48 (34%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Championship Omaha (Championship)
by Tom McEvoy
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1580421547/ref=pe_ar_x41580421547

List Price: $29.95
Price: $20.67
You Save: $9.28 (31%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Real Poker II: The Play of Hands
by Roy Cooke
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1886070245/ref=pe_ar_x51886070245

List Price: $19.95
Price: $13.57
You Save: $6.38 (32%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Winning 7-Card Stud: Transforming Home Poker Chumps into 
Casino Killers
by Ashley Adams
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0818406356/ref=pe_ar_x60818406356

Price: $14.95

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: Winning Texas Hold'em: Cash Game Poker Strategies for Players 
of All Skill Levels
by Matt Maroon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1402729634/ref=pe_ar_x71402729634

Price: $9.95

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We recommend: How Good Is Your Pot-Limit Hold'Em?
by Stewart Reuben
http://www.amazon.com/dp/190446808X/ref=pe_ar_x8190446808X

List Price: $19.95
Price: $14.56
You Save: $5.39 (27%)

Recommended because you purchased or rated:
* High-Low-Split Poker, Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Eight-or-better for Advan 
(Advance Player)

. . .

We hope you like these recommendations and would love to hear your feedback 
on them. Email us at [email-masked].

For problems unrelated to this e-mail, please contact customer service:
http://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,
Amazon.com

. . .

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not 
receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the 
opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1Hy1ql0vxkunH2XPo7lDTAAfDl1h7Q1UaEfI4ih9oqlw

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; 
however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.

(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.

Reference 4673650

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]