Subject: It's Larrrge Grrroup!

From: Tim Kwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:35:38 -0800

"They're Grrrrrrrrrreat"! =P [they = people who come to CCF large 
group.  you know you want to be great.]

hey everyone!  It's that time again!

CCF large group is tomorrow night

We'll be looking at the need for a church.  It's mostly about unity and 
working together, and yeah, this might seem boring or repetitive or not 
novel, but trust me, it'll be awesome fun tomorrow.

and i mean AWESOME fun.  yes yes.

seriously.  john shen wrote the talk, but since he's going off to lead 
ooC, imma be the leader instead.  yar har!

avery library
monday 2/5 930pm

--changeup alert!--
ambie is gonna replace kchenz0rz on the geetarz0rz0rz0rz0rz.  yay for 
frosh stepping up! (all you other frosh should step up too =D)
--end changeup alert--

um... yesh.

(*Announcements*)
one) frosh prayerz0rz.  SAC courtyard (it's underground) 530pm every day 
except friday, 5pm
two) n00ns1ng  millikan (it's on a bridge) friday at n00n
three) kick butt on all your midterms.  if you feel faint of heart, fear 
not!  RSG is holding veggietales on wednesday night!  more details later.
eleventyone) be awesome for the LORD this week.  second term depression 
is hitting hard in some places.

kcoolthxbai,
LGC timk