Subject: Resume Workshop - Tues 2/12 (tomorrow) & 7th Annual MIT / Caltech Spring eFair - 2/19

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:35:55 -0800

Caltech and MIT have teamed up with Columbia and Cornell University to
present the 7th annual Spring eFair!  The online eFair gives you the
opportunity to submit your resume for the many full-time or internship
opportunities posted by top employers from across the nation.

Is your resume ready for the 7th annual Spring eFair starting next week
- Monday, February 19?  Tomorrow's workshop (Tuesday, February 13) is
your chance to find out!

Resume Workshop

Tuesday, February 13

12:00 - 1:30 PM

Brennen Conference Room

(3rd floor, Center for Student Services bldg)

Please RSVP to [email-masked] if you plan to attend.

The workshop will be presented by our career counselor, Yvonne Banzali.
She wants to make sure that you get the most out of the presentation,
and thus asks that you bring several items: 

1) Your resume (even if it is a rough draft and a work in progress)

2) Several job postings of interests

3) Read the Resume Guide if you need assistance in creating one:
http://www.career.caltech.edu/resources/handouts/Resume_Guide.pdf

Don't miss out!

For our full calendar of upcoming workshops and events, please visit:
http://www.career.caltech.edu/planning/workshops/index.shtml