Subject: Large [not Largo] Group!

From: Tim Kwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:24:11 -0800

Hey everyone!

For you non-musicians, "largo" means "slow" in Italian or something.  I 
think.

Anyway, Dah Vyd-meister [haha, get it?] is talking about "What are you 
doing??"

Avery Library
Monday 1/29 9:30pm

I should go and listen because I have no idea what I'm doing while 
writing this very random email... hehehehehe....

// Announcements
1) Frosh prayer! 5:30 every day except 5pm on Friday!  RF Courtyard!
2) n00ns1ng! n00n on FrIdAyz0rZ

--Important--
3) On President's day, 2/19, we're having a gigantic Praise and Prayer 
night.  We're trying to get the SFL Amphitheater for this, and we're 
definitely looking to invite other colleges.  Since it's a holiday, we 
should get lots of cool people showing up!  Invite all your friends from 
nearby or faraway places! Start mentioning this to your friends at 
nearby colleges!! Yay!!!

7:30pm Praise and Prayer
2/19 SFL Amphitheater

Have a blessed week! See y'allz0rz tomorrowz0rz!
LGCTIMK

---

From: "John Shen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:54:28 -0800

Hey y'all,
Actually, Frosh Prayer is now in the SAC courtyard, its original location.
It's in the middle of the SAC under the South Houses.  Same time, different
place.

- John