Subject: Last chance to save big on sunny getaways

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:02:36 EST

Ends soon: Sunny Getaways Sale
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385286373ACE9603096C0FA0

Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385256F73ACE9603096C0FA0

This is it ... final days to save big on sunny hotspots 
 
The sun is setting on our biggest Sun Sale of the year. Act quickly to take advantage of these peak-season deals: 

- Hawaii: Free nights in the Islands 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385289773ACE9603096C0FA0 

- Caribbean: Flight + 4 nights from $503 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385299673ACE9603096C0FA0 

- Mexico: Get $100 in resort credit 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385249173ACE9603096C0FA0 

- Florida: Save up to 20% on hotels 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385259073ACE9603096C0FA0 
 
Sale ends Feb. 19. Search our biggest Sun Sale of the year. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385229373ACE9603096C0FA0

-----------------------------------------------
Hot deals for the week: 
-----------------------------------------------
Hotels

- San Francisco: Get 25% off 3 or more nights. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385238473ACE9603096C0FA0

- Banff from $70/night: Book now for peak-season conditions. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385208773ACE9603096C0FA0

- Miami from $129/night: Enjoy beaches, nightlife, and more. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385218673ACE9603096C0FA0

- Search hotels  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385268173ACE9603096C0FA0

Vacation Packages
 
- Los Angeles: You'll always find nonstop fun, sun, and shopping!  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385278073ACE9603096C0FA0

- 25% off New York hotels: Act now--sale ends soon. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385248373ACE9603096C0FA0

- Expedia Experiences: Flight + hotel + unique activities: Get them here.  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385258273ACE9603096C0FA0

- Search vacation packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385238D73ACE9603096C0FA0

Cruises
  
- Cruise Getaways Sale: Hurry--limited time only.  
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385248C73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Free upgrades and onboard credit: Offer ends soon--book today. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385218F73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Free coupon book: Enjoy fun free extras on a Celebrity cruise. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385228E73ACE9603096C0FA0

Call 1-888-249-3978 to speak with a Cruise Specialist.

- Search cruises 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02385288973ACE9603096C0FA0\

-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238529C973ACE9603096C0FA0

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238520C873ACE9603096C0FA0

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238523D373ACE9603096C0FA0
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238524D273ACE9603096C0FA0

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238524F773ACE9603096C0FA0

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238525F673ACE9603096C0FA0

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238520E473ACE9603096C0FA0

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238527E773ACE9603096C0FA0

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238528E673ACE9603096C0FA0

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238523E173ACE9603096C0FA0
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W1RT0238524E073ACE9603096C0FA0

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D70373ACE9603096C0FA0

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D80273ACE9603096C0FA0

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D60D73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D70C73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D40F73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D50E73ACE9603096C0FA0

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D10973ACE9603096C0FA0
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to receive 
promotional emails on Expedia.com.
This is a weekly deals newsletter you qualified for based on 
your email preferences. 

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D20873ACE9603096C0FA0
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D80B73ACE9603096C0FA0

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D90A73ACE9603096C0FA0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center, or call 1-800-Expedia. 
http://expediamail.com/W1RT02386D93573ACE9603096C0FA0

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_111)(MD: 20070217140236)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37472031_172533835)