Subject: Ma2b HW 4

From: "Calvin Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:35:39 -0800

Dear Rupert,

I am writing you this e-mail to ask you for an extension on HW 4. The main
reason is that I have been studying for two of my midterms on Tuesday and
Wednesday, so I have been spending a lot of time memorizing for these two
closed book midterms. As things stand now, I think that if I rush to finish
the homework, I will probably not understand it very well and I will
probably do a poor or incomplete job. Could I please hand it in on Thursday
or Friday? I think it will be better if I hand this in late than if I handed
it in at 3 pm with a couple problems unfinished. Thank you for your
consideration and sorry for e-mailing you so late. I was planning on
finishing this homework on time.

Calvin Yu

---

From: "Calvin Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:16:57 -0800

Dear Rupert,

I handed in the homework at 5 pm into the Math2b Late HW bin, right before
my Bi117 midterm review session. Thank you.

Calvin Yu

---

From: "Calvin Yu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:08:07 -0800

Dear Rupert,

I was wondering if you have received and graded my homework #4 yet because I
checked the returned homework folders again today and could not find mine.
Also, I'm not sure if you had received my previous two e-mails. Thank you.

Calvin Yu

On 2/5/07, Calvin Yu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > I am writing you this e-mail to ask you for an extension on HW 4. The
> > main reason is that I have been studying for two of my midterms on Tuesday
> > and Wednesday, so I have been spending a lot of time memorizing for these
> > two closed book midterms. As things stand now, I think that if I rush to
> > finish the homework, I will probably not understand it very well and I will