Subject: MIT Lincoln Labs info session 1/24 and online resume drop 1/25

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:30:39 -0800

MIT Lincoln Labs Information Session

Wednesday, January 24

4:30 PM

Center for Student Services, 2nd Floor Conference Room (Red Room)

Refreshments will be served.

If you are pursuing a BS/MS/PhD in any of the following majors, or a
comparable scientific or technical field, our technical staff would like
to consider you for an on-campus interview:  Astronomy, Aeronautics,
Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics,
Physics

Please visit us at the Spring Career Fair and submit a resume online.
Deadline to apply: Thursday, January 25.

How to Apply:

1. Submit your resume and unofficial transcript through *MonsterTRAK.

2. MIT Lincoln Laboratory's website 
http://www.ll.mit.edu/careers/careers.html (Click on College Recruiting)

The technical experts at MIT Lincoln Laboratory are outstanding
individual contributors who can excel in a multidisciplinary team
environment. They apply the breadth and depth of their knowledge to
rigorous research and analysis of complex problems of national interest.
Then they pool their discoveries and insights, painstakingly put them to
the test, and ultimately develop not just a theoretical solution to the
problem, but a real-world, working prototype. At the Laboratory, we are
as committed to your professional development as you are. We provide a
resource-rich environment where mentoring is part of the culture and
senior people are readily accessible. You'll work on large-scale,
federally funded projects, using the skills you acquired in academia,
without the product-cycle pressures so often imposed by industry.

Lincoln Laboratory - Massachusetts Institute of Technology * Lexington,
Massachusetts 02420 * 781-981-5500

As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to realizing our
vision of diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our enterprise.

Due to the unique nature of our work, we require U.S. Citizenship.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - MIT Lincoln Lab