Subject: Grammy Winners: Dixie Chicks, Chili Peppers, Mary J. Blige, and More as Low as $9.99 at Amazon.com

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Feb 2007 10:14:53 -0800

Grammy Winners: Dixie Chicks, Chili Peppers, Mary J. Blige, and More at 
Amazon.com 
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/284005011/ref=pe_m_gram_f1

 Dear Amazon.com Customer,

 As someone who has bought music at Amazon.com, you might like to know 
which acts brought home the Grammys on February 11. Visit our Grammy 
Awards Store and discover albums by this year's nominees and winners, 
including the Dixie Chicks, Carrie Underwood, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 
Mary J. Blige, John Mayer, and Chick Corea.

 See more
  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/284005011/ref=pe_m_who_gram

 -----------------------
 And the Winners Are...
 -----------------------

    Album of the Year ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R17EXBH91PRKU0/ref=pe_4711050_txt_1/ 
)

    Best New Artist ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R2QUMEQZ6Y22AF/ref=pe_4711050_txt_2/ 
)

    Best Rock ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R1T3C2L6FYKV8U/ref=pe_4711050_txt_3/ 
)

    Best Pop ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R2H3YL4U0LNJ52/ref=pe_4711050_txt_4/ 
)

    Best R&B ( 
http://www.amazon.com/49th-Annual-GRAMMY-Nominees-for-Best-R-amp-B-Album/lm/R2YQ9R1EMFCELE/ref=pe_4711050_txt_5/ 
)

    Best Classical ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R1RXZM3OFT2FIS/ref=pe_4711050_txt_6/ 
)

    Best Jazz ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/R3VASO13ON7LAI/ref=pe_4711050_txt_7/ 
)

    2007 Nominees and Past Winners, as Low as $8.99 ( 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_4711050_txt_8/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000056181 
)

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]
We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather 
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit 
the opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1bLZqgb4Ms2pVJLexHTQqJwfDl1h7Q1UaEfI4ih9oqlw
Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was 
sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit 
Amazon.com.
(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.
Reference 4711050