Subject: Countrywide Financial info session TODAY 2/7 and resume drop 2/9

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:54:32 -0800

POWERFUL REASONS TO CHOOSE

COUNTRYWIDE CAPITAL MARKETS (CCM)

With our 'no barriers' attitude and our solid commitment to a higher
level of certainty, CCM has become one of the fastest growing
fixed-income investment banking firms in the industry.

Countrywide Capital Markets Presentation

Come enjoy free food while listening to our head of Derivatives &
co-head of US Treasury Trading

Wednesday, February 7th (today!)

3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Brennen Conference Room

Walk-ins are welcome! For more information please contact 
[email-masked]

Countrywide is also conducting a resume drop for full-time and summer
internship positions through *MonsterTRAK (www.monstertrak.monster.com
<http://www.monstertrak.monster.com/> ) ending Friday, Feb 9th.

Countrywide Capital Markets (CCM) is engaged in sales, trading,
structuring, and underwriting of mortgage and other asset-backed
securities, as well as research and advisory activities headquartered in
Calabasas, CA. It is one of the most successful vertically integrated
platforms in the mortgage industry. As a division of Countrywide
Financial Corporation, CCM is part of a major powerhouse in the
financial services industry. The Countrywide family is America's #1 home
loan lender* as well as America's 11th largest bank.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Countrywide