Subject: Tutoring Opportunity - Algebra 2

From: "Career Development Center" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:31:51 -0800

The following request was received by our office today.
If you are interested, please contact the individual listed below.

============================================================
Subject: Algebra 2
Grade: 11th grade, La Canada high school
Contact name: Susie Fung
Phone/email: 818-726-6821 or 818-434-1594 / [email-masked]
City of Residence: La Canada
Notes: Prefer for the tutor to come to our house in la canada.
============================================================
If you choose to take this assignment, please let us know so that we can
remove 
the request from our listings.

Have a nice day.

Caltech Career Development Center
1200 E. California Blvd., MC 359-86
Pasadena, CA 91125
(626) 395-6361 phone
(626) 793-9853 fax
http://www.career.caltech.edu

============================================================
To remove your name from this distribution list, please reply with
"Tutoring - Remove"
in the subject line and specify your email address.