Subject: Re: hi

From: Danny Calegari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:19:38 -0800

Hi Rupert - I will be away February 19-23. The 19th is President's  
day, which
is a holiday, and I would like you to teach on February 21  
(wednesday) and
February 23 (friday). I will put lecture notes in your mailbox at the  
latest
by friday the 16th, and probably earlier. Thanks very much for  
covering for me.

Best,

	Danny

On Feb 7, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Rupert W. Venzke wrote:

>
>
> Hi Danny,
>
> I slid the HWs under your door this morning.  Also, can you please  
> remind
> me which day(s) you would like me to teach?  Additionally, can you  
> please
> put any lecture notes for those days in my mailbox and/or let me know
> which textbook pages to study if possible?  Have a good morning.
>
>
> Rupert