Subject: Apple Computer interviews (FT and internships) - Wednesday, Feb 7

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:17:02 -0800

Experience Apple. There's the typical job... punch in, make widgets,
punch out, repeat.

Then there's a career at Apple, where you're encouraged to defy routine;
to explore the far reaches of the possible; to travel uncharted paths;
and to be a part of something far bigger than yourself.

Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job
description.

Apple is conducting on-campus interviews Wednesday, Feb 7th for
full-time and internship positions in our software engineering and
IPOD/Hardware departments.  Sign up via *MonsterTRAK (
www.monstertrak.monster.com <http://www.monstertrak.monster.com/> ) and
find out what all the buzz is about.

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Apple