Subject: Computer Advisory Committee

From: Caltech Directory <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:09:17 -0800

Date:	January 26, 2007

To:		The Caltech Community

From:	Paul C. Jennings, Provost
		Dean W. Currie, Vice President for Business and Finance

Subject:	Computer Advisory Committee

We are pleased to announce that Mani Chandy, Simon Ramo Professor and
Professor of Computer Science, has agreed to chair the newly reconstructed
Computer Advisory Committee. The Committee reports jointly to the Provost
and to the Vice President for Business and Finance. Its role is to give
advice to the administration concerning the provision of services to the
Caltech community by Information Management Systems and Services (IMSS).

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank Barry Simon and Steve
Mayo who not only chaired the precursor of this Committee, but also, in
Barry's case, served as interim chair for the past several months.
-- 
***********************************************
You are receiving this via the Personnel Directory database.  If you 
prefer receiving memos on paper, please email [email-masked] 
or drop a note to Directory 1-71.