Subject: [Praise Night] help needed

From: "Kevin Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:39:00 -0800

Praise Night is this coming Monday.  And there are no classes that day, so
lots of people should be able to help out a bit!  Yay.

The things I need help with can be broken up into 3 basic categories.

1.	moving stuff
2.	setting up stuff
3.	breaking down stuff

Pretty simple, right?  That's what I thought.  I would like volunteers to
lend me a hand with these.  Moving stuff is a bit of a brute force exercise.
we've got a number of amps, instruments, and other equipment, but I know
that shouldn't be daunting or anything.  Setting up stuff involves making
the place ready for people and plugging stuff in (I'll tell you how to do
that).  And breaking down stuff is pretty straightforward. just clean up the
place a little and help me bundle up cables and stuff like that.  And help
Tim with his drum set, etc.

Thank you!

!!! And Noonsing is on Thursday.

That's Thursday, if you missed the previous line and planned to show up on
Friday.

Cheers to that,

Kevin