Subject: Now available: "Elementary Linear Algebra 9th Edition with Wiley Plus Set (Wiley Plus Products)" by Howard Anton on Amazon.com

From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jan 2007 04:01:10 -0800

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have expressed interest in "Linear 
Algebraic Groups (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)" by James E. Humphreys 
have also ordered "Elementary Linear Algebra 9th Edition with Wiley 
Plus Set (Wiley Plus Products)" by Howard Anton. For this reason, you 
might like to know that Howard Anton's "Elementary Linear Algebra 9th 
Edition with Wiley Plus Set (Wiley Plus Products)" is now available.  
You can order your copy for just $115.95 by following the link below.

Elementary Linear Algebra 9th Edition with Wiley Plus Set (Wiley Plus 
Products)
Howard Anton

Price: $115.95

To learn more about Elementary Linear Algebra 9th Edition with Wiley 
Plus Set (Wiley Plus Products), please visit the following page at 
Amazon.com: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470150963/ref=pe_snp_963

Sincerely,

Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html/ref=pe_snp_963

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather 
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit 
the opt-out link here: 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/o/1GCOcLOu4iu9F.Tz3GPOIHAfDl1h7Q1UaEfI4ih9oqlw

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. 
Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was 
sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit 
Amazon.com.

(c) 2007 Amazon.com. All rights reserved. Amazon.com is a registered 
trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.

Amazon.com, 1200 12th Ave. S., Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144-2734.

Reference 4593170

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: 
[email-masked]