Subject: President's Day Sale. $549 Notebook.

From: Gateway <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:18:26 -0800 (PST)

Free Shipping on All LCD Monitors 
================================================================ 
 
Gateway(R)       DON'T MISS OUR BIG PRESIDENT'S DAY SALE 
 
================================================================ 
 
Stylish. And It Won't Let You Down. 
 
Featuring a scratch-resistant surface and a brushed-aluminum 
palm-rest inlay, the NX570S Notebook gives you durability, 
performance and value right out of the box. 
 
- Intel Celeron(R) M Processor 430(1) 
- Genuine Windows Vista(TM) Home Basic(2) 
- Integrated 802.11b/g wireless 
 
$549.99 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Yo.1Gai.DYEGEYa0 
 
FREE SHIPPING!(3) 
$20 handling fee applies. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
See It All in High Definition. 
 
Your video and games come to life with optimum clarity on our new 24" 
Widescreen HD LCD Flat-Panel Display. 
 
- Picture-in-picture 
- Super-fast 6ms response time 
- 1920x1200 resolution 
 
$679.99 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Yw.1Gai.DYaWEZC0 
 
FREE SHIPPING(4) on ALL LCDs 
with Coupon Code: NOSHIPLCD 
Coupon must be entered at checkout. 
 
View LCD Displays starting at $229.99 here: 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Z2.1Gai.DSbQEWe0 
 
HURRY! Coupon offer ends 2/21. 
Limit 2 displays per person. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Your Home's New Multimedia Hub. 
 
Get the high-performance DX420B Desktop at a value price - only $499 
right now. Customize this powerhouse with storage solutions that fit 
your needs and multiple graphic card options. 
 
- Intel(R) Pentium(R) D Processor 925(1) 
- Genuine Windows Vista(TM) Home Basic(2) 
- BTX Technology for cool, quiet performance 
 
$499.99 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Z4.1Gai.DTBEEXA0 
 
*After $50 Coupon Code: DX420B50 
Coupon must be entered at checkout. 
 
HURRY! Coupon offer ends 2/21. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Windows Vista(2) Upgrades Are Here! 
 
If your needs include surfing the Internet and creating word 
documents, upgrading to the Windows Vista Home Basic(2) operating 
system makes set-up easy and offers serious security. 
 
- Windows Defender 
- Windows Firewall 
- Internet Explorer(R) 7 
 
$99.00 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZC.1Gai.DULKEXP0 
 
Get the most for your money when you upgrade to the comprehensive 
Windows Vista Ultimate(2), perfect for surfing from home and working 
on the road. 
 
- Windows Media Center 
- Business Networking and Remote Desktop 
- Windows BitLocker(TM) Drive Encryption 
 
$259.00 
Buy Now 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZG.1Gai.DUWSEXT0 
 
Purchase any retail Microsoft Vista Operating System from any 
Gateway phone sales rep at 800-758-6148 or Web chat rep and get a 
free single incident of Answers by Gateway card! A $49.95 value(5). 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Order Online Today at Gateway.com or Call 800-758-6148 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZM.1Gai.DVHOEXZ0 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Computers -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZS.1Gai.DVYKEXf0 
 
Electronics -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZU.1Gai.DVdeEYB0 
 
Accessories -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZW.1Gai.DWDSEYD0 
 
Software -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0ZY.1Gai.DWJGEYF0 
 
Services -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Za.1Gai.DWfWEYN0 
 
Gifts -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Zc.1Gai.DXFKEYP0 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
Keep Gateway in your inbox. Add [email-masked] to your 
address book. 
 
Limited-time offers subject to change without notice or obligation 
and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices exclude 
shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise indicated. Prices 
reflect all discounts, coupons and other promotions set forth above. 
Offers shown in U.S. dollars, valid for U.S. customers only and 
cannot be combined with contract discounts or other offers. 
 
Limited-time offers subject to change without notice or obligation 
and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices exclude 
shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise indicated. Prices 
reflect all discounts, coupons and other promotions set forth above. 
Offers shown in U.S. dollars, valid for U.S. customers only and 
cannot be combined with contract discounts or other offers. 
 
1 - Celeron, Celeron Inside, Centrino, Core Inside, Intel, Intel 
Core, Intel Inside, Intel SpeedStep, Intel Viiv, Intel Xeon, Itanium, 
Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, the Centrino logo, the Intel 
logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered 
trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United 
States and other countries. Performance may vary. See 
http://www.intel.com for additional information. 
 
2 - Not all Windows Vista features are available for use on all 
Windows Vista Capable PCs. All Windows Vista Capable PCs will run the 
core experiences of Windows Vista. Some features in premium editions 
of Windows Vista require additional hardware. 
 
3 - Offer applies to ground orders only, shipped within the contiguous 
48 states (excluding AK and HI). $20 handling fee applies. 
Limited time offer. 
 
4 - Offer applies to ground orders only, 
shipped within the contiguous 48 states (excluding AK and HI). Limit 
2 per customer. Limited-time offer. 
 
5 - Cards and unused minutes expire one year from the date of issue 
or on the earliest date permitted under applicable law, whichever 
occurs later. Toll free number valid in U.S. only. Any unused minutes 
will remain in the recipient's account except where required by law. 
Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law. 
Gateway reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from 
time to time at its discretion. We cannot replace lost or stolen 
cards except where required by law. Cards are non-transferable. 
 
This is an advertisement e-mail sent by Gateway. If you do not wish 
to receive future e-mails from Gateway, please visit our 
communications preferences page. 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Ze.1Gai.DXKeEYR0 
 
(C) 2007 Gateway, Inc. Gateway, Inc. is located at 7565 Irvine Center 
Drive, Irvine, CA 92618-2930. For sales assistance or customer 
service please call 1-800-Gateway. 
 
Trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of 
Gateway, Inc. in the United States and other companies. All other 
brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of 
their respective companies. 
 
Legal -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Zg.1Gai.DXQSEYT0 
 
Privacy Policy -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Zi.1Gai.DXWGEYV0 
 
Copyright -> 
http://email.gateway.com/r/c/r?2.1.3Ja.2WW.12Mqvu.C5%2aG70..N.D0Zk.1Gai.DXbaEYX0 
 
Ad code: 130219