Subject: Central Intelligence Agency information session - Wed Jan 24

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:54:14 -0800

Looking for a challenging and rewarding career?

The Central Intelligence Agency is at the fore of leading edge
technology and is looking for intelligent and dedicated men and women to
contribute to our National Security mission.  We maintain a secure
global communications system, conduct research and analysis on foreign
weapons systems, develop unique and one-of-kind tools to be used in
Operations, and much more!  

An Analyst from the Weapons Intelligence Nonproliferation & Arms Control
Center and the West Coast Regional Recruiter will be participating in
the Spring Career Fair tomorrow (Wednesday, Jan 24) and afterwards
conducting an Information Session to discuss the CIA mission, employment
opportunities and the security clearance process.  Keep in mind that
most positions require U.S. Citizenship, relocation to the Northern
Virginia area, and a lengthy employment process that can take from six
to twelve months.

Info Session

Wednesday, Jan 24

3 PM (right after the Career Fair)

Center for Student Services, 2nd Floor Conference Room

We look forward to seeing you there.