Subject: Re: hi

From: "Kent and Mary Ann Lambert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:29:32 -0800

Thank you I did receive the check.

If you take everything off the top of the stove and pull the knobs off you 
can look underneath by lifting the range top up. In doing this you can look 
to see if anything has come unhooked. Also, you can try to use the lighter 
when you turn on the burner to see if it will light. If you are 
uncomfortable with doing that or you still can't seem to figure out what is 
wrong you can call the repair company Chuck's Appliance at 626-792-1231.

Let me know if you do call as I will call them also to let them know it's 
okay to come out to look at it.

Thanks,
Mary Ann
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rupert W. Venzke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:40 PM
Subject: hi

>
>
> Hi, I put a check for the rent in the mail last week sometime.  Also, it
> seems that my stove isn't turning on properly.  Do you have any advice on
> this matter?
>
>
> Rupert