Subject: Susquehanna International Group resume drop deadline - Wed 1/31

From: "Burrell, William A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:19:57 -0800

Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is conducting an online resume
drop ending Wednesday, January 31 for full-time and summer internships.
They have positions available for Assistant Trader, Summer Interns, and
Software Developer Associates Program.

For more information and submit a resume, sign up on *MonsterTRAK (
www.monstertrak.monster.com/).

Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is one of the largest securities
trading organizations in the United States and has a staff of over 1,200
professionals devoted to institutional sales, trading, research, and
information technology. Formed in 1987 with a staff of 25, SIG has
evolved into a global organization active in the markets of over 20
countries on 5 continents. We currently have offices in Philadelphia,
Bala Cynwyd, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Sydney, and
Dublin.  http://www.sig.com/

*If you have not used MonsterTRAK before, please follow these
instructions.

1. Login to http://www.monstertrak.com <http://www.monstertrak.com/> 

2. In the "Get Started Here" box, select California and California
Institute of Technology

(If you are off campus, the required password is "Throop" [case
sensitive, no quotes].)

4. Click on Register/Upload Resume.

5. Follow the prompts to complete the registration.

6. Once completed, from the main menu click on InterviewTRAK.

7. Enter the "Optional company name" - Susquehanna