Subject: Fwd: Trigonometry tutor

From: Matthias Flach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:00:42 -0800

If any of you has inclinations to do some tutoring, please consider the 
message below

Matthias

>X-Original-To: [email-masked]
>DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
>   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
>   h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
> 
>b=ULbXPCTEZd2vKLc79WYMn+egQ9CN0lVPUOFxSi/4U0xJaQp/LUM5JWXhC+HkQzncqL4+8V7azLsxxqipiuhLLWGeJ87LJ6enlD7Kf74RJkWKIkldZZpzR/jqYEjSJiPN57sC5N8Cm/pXcP8cbaxkqHHYYiaFb9idIv8BlC7Aoc0= 
>;
>Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:26:51 -0800 (PST)
>From: Krys Thompson <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Trigonometry tutor
>To: [email-masked]
>X-Spam-Scanned: at Caltech-ITS on water-dog by amavisd-2.3.3
>X-Spam-Status: No, hits=3.399 tagged_above=-10000 required=5
>  tests=[DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE=0.479, DNS_FROM_RFC_POST=1.44,
>  DNS_FROM_RFC_WHOIS=0.879, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, PBJ_FRM_NUM1=0.6]
>X-Spam-Score: 3.399
>X-Spam-Level: ***
>
>Professor Flach,
>Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Krys Thompson, and I am 
>currently working towards my Bachelor of Achitecture degree at Woodbury 
>University in Burbank. I'm looking for some help with my Trigonometry 
>class, and wondered if you know of any Caltech students who tutor in that 
>subject, and would be available for tutoring beginning as soon as 
>possible? If you have any one you could recommend, I would very much 
>appreciate if you could have them contact me at either this email address 
>or at <mailto:[email-masked]>[email-masked] ,or by phone at 626.399.1289
>
>Thank you so very much for your time and assistance!
>
>Krys Thompson