Subject: Campus Phone Service Interruption, 1/25

From: Pamela Fong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:17:30 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:02:45 -0800
From: "Boyd, C. Dawn" <[email-masked]>

Please post this notice:

Phone service interruption - Notice to campus There will be an
interruption in Campus telephone service beginning at 2 a.m. on
Thursday, January 25 in order to perform maintenance.  Maintenance
activities should be completed by 5 a.m.  Pay phones and non-extension
phone lines (e.g., many fax machines) are unaffected and can be used
in an emergency.

Please pass this information along to others in your area.

For additional information, please contact the Telephone Office at
ext. 5995.

Dawn Boyd
Manager, Office of Telecommunications
IMSS
626-395-3881