Subject: FW: New Job Selection Tool

From: "Mathias, Samantha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 06:20:23 -0500

:-)

________________________________

From: Rettstadt, Beverly 
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:36 PM
To: IT Ops-ITFO Field Services Asset Mgmt
Subject: New Job Selection Tool

Earlier I sent you the new HR Vacation Planner.  Now, here's the new HR
Job Selection tool...  Enjoy!

bev rettstadt

it manager ii  x  itfo field services  x asset management & procurement

5201 congress ave, ste a1  x boca raton, fl  33487 x  phone
561.995.3119  x  fax  866.358.1647

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

x cingular WIRELESS

now the new AT&T

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged  and/or
confidential information.  It is the property of Cingular Wireless/AT&T.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email,
any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify me at 561.995.3119  and permanently delete the original and any
copy thereof.