Subject: Feeling depressed about love?

From: Caltech Directory <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:58:23 -0800

Feeling depressed about love?  Longing for awesome a cappella music?
Want to be awesome?

Then you should come see Love Sucks, the annual a cappella musical
festival celebrating the pain of love and the evil holiday designed to
remind us we're alone. This concert will feature five a cappella groups
from all around the nation, including Brandeis Voicemale from
Massachusetts, Random Voices and Signature A Cappella from UCLA, and of
course, OoC and FD.

Love Sucks
Saturday, February 24, 2007
3pm Dabney Lounge

Because love sucks, and we love to sing about it.
-- 
***********************************************
You are receiving this via the Personnel Directory database.  If you 
prefer receiving memos on paper, please email [email-masked] 
or drop a note to Directory 1-71.