Subject: FW: Additional Mergers

From: "Mathias, Samantha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:08:20 -0500

Here are some much simpler mergers and acquisitions that may be on the
horizon:

- Denison Mines merges with Alliance and Metal Mining to become Mine
AllMine.

- Hale Business Systems merges with Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush,
and W. R. Grace Company to become
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

- Polygram Records, Warner Brothers, and Zesta Cracker join forces to
form Poly-Warner-Cracker.

- 3M Company merges with Goodyear to become MMMGood, although 3M is also
reported to have its eyes on J.C. Penney
and the Canadian Opera Company, in which case, it could form the 3
Penney Opera.

- Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining merge to
become ZipAudiDoDa.

- FedEx teams up with UPS to become Fed UP.

- Honeywell, Imasco, and Home Oil merge to become Honey I'm Home.

- John Deere and Abitibi-Price merge to become Deere Abi.