Subject: Take up to 20% off this popular, sunny destination

From: Expedia Travel Deals <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:43:34 EST

Expedia.com
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F209CF73ACE96030D186040

Hurry; offer ends soon!
 
Taking a warm-weather escape is easier than you think! Right now dozens of hotels in sunny Florida are up to 20% off. It's time for beaches, theme parks, and great hotel deals. Shop Florida hotel savings today!
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2396673ACE96030D186040

Want more sun-drenched deals? Shop the Sunny Getaways Sale! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2346173ACE96030D186040
-----------------------------------------------
Hot deals for the week:
-----------------------------------------------
Hotels

- San Diego: Find it all: secluded hideaways to high-rise hotels.
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F201F773ACE96030D186040 

- New Orleans: Choose from over 150 unique hotels. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F202F673ACE96030D186040 

- Toronto: Make your way to art galleries, theatres, markets, and more. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F207F173ACE96030D186040

Vacation Packages

- Rio: Plan now to see the celebrated Carnaval.  
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F208F073ACE96030D186040

- Florence, Italy: This excursion is a shopper's dream come true! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F205F373ACE96030D186040 

- Las Vegas: Your weekend escape is near! Check out these deals. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F206F273ACE96030D186040

Cruises

- Cruise Getaways Sale: Act now for the year's best rates and selection.   
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F204FD73ACE96030D186040

- Free upgrades: When you book now, on Carnival.  
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F205FC73ACE96030D186040 

- Norwegian extras: Free upgrades and up to $150 in onboard credit. 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F202FF73ACE96030D186040
 
Call 1-888-249-3978 to speak with a Cruise Specialist. 
-----------------------------------------------
Discovering something new!
-----------------------------------------------
Tours & Sightseeing
Places to go, things to see 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2367773ACE96030D186040

Events & Shows
See the hottest shows! 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2377673ACE96030D186040

Unique travel planning - Get free, customized personal activity planning 
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2397D73ACE96030D186040
 
Activities abound - Look for Expedia!fun desks in select cities
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2307C73ACE96030D186040

Search flight:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2390973ACE96030D186040

Search flight + hotel:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2300873ACE96030D186040

-----------------------------------------------
Travel tools and Customer Support:
-----------------------------------------------
Use our Fare Calendar
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2332A73ACE96030D186040

Get personalized deals via RSS
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2325573ACE96030D186040

Fare updates, delivered to your desktop
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2335473ACE96030D186040

Access "My Account"
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2305773ACE96030D186040
 
Visit our Customer Support Center
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2315673ACE96030D186040

-----------------------------------------------
Navigate Expedia
-----------------------------------------------
- Flights
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2393373ACE96030D186040

- Hotels
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2303273ACE96030D186040

- Cars
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2383D73ACE96030D186040

- Vacation Packages
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2393C73ACE96030D186040

- Cruises
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2363F73ACE96030D186040

- Activities
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2373E73ACE96030D186040

- Deals & Destinations
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2333973ACE96030D186040
-----------------------------------------------------------------

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from
us, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2343873ACE96030D186040
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond
to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced
any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list,
click here for personalized help:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2303B73ACE96030D186040

CONTACT US 
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2313A73ACE96030D186040
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team,
3150 139th avenue SE, Bellevue, Wa 98005. For additional
assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center:
http://expediamail.com/W0RT020F2392573ACE96030D186040

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES 
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without
notice. 

All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website
are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most
current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult,
economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates,
availability, and departure city. additional taxes, fees and
charges may apply. airfare is subject to, without limitation:
(1) Sept. 11 Security Fee of $2.50 for each flight segment
originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per
roundtrip; (2) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges;
(3) federal excise tax of $3.20 per U.S. domestic flight segment;
(4) a Travel Facilities Tax of up to $14.00 per roundtrip for
domestic flights beginning or ending in alaska or Hawaii; and
(5) for international and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
destinations, government taxes and fees of up to $200 per
roundtrip, depending on routing and destination (may vary
slightly depending on currency exchange rates at time of booking).
a segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.

CST# 2029030-40 

(C)2007 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

(EMID: MMN_TR_03_100)(MD: 20070120004334)(EPID: 86115972)(BIID: 37431932_168816309)